Chapter 13 : The Cursed Toilets

Lisa woke up the next morning with her mouth agape, exhausted and particularly ashamed of what had happened the day before. Especially since she emerged with her head against Satan's chest, to realize that she had drooled on him in the least romantic way possible.

By all the saints! It was as if the "on-off" switch had been flipped on her thoughts last night to release a slightly more animalistic woman who had no shame in the pleasure she was taking. Except that when she returned to normal, she would have wanted to disappear on the spot. To escape from Satan who, at once, knew that she was awake.

-Hello, my little wife, he said in a hoarse, masculine voice.

With her head still on his chest, she refused to move.

-Don't play dead. You know, you're very beautiful when you come.

A groan of shame. His own. This lout of Satan had the nerve to burst out laughing.

-Has this proved to you that I find you desirable, my wife?

-Uh... and... you?

For any answer, he took her hand and put it on his crotch. After what they had done the night before, she thought that a scream of rage would have been rather unwelcome. Nevertheless, she froze when she felt something particularly hard under her boxers and... quite... big. And long.

She withdrew her hand as if it were burning, which again triggered her husband's laughter.

-I can be very patient, Lisa. First you, and then me... We'll see later.

More in shape than the other days, because of their carnal proximity, he was absent for the time of his preparation for high school. The head full of retrospective feelings, Lisa had the impression to have passed a stage in her life. However, the sexual intercourse had not been... Until the end. Well, for him. For her, it had. It had still ended in...

-Lisa! Is everything okay!?

Miriam. Oh, she was already in front of the school gate. Cerberus, who escorted her every morning while the other students looked on in amusement, was celebrating her friend.

-Oh uh... Yes, she stammered, turning tomato red. Everything is fine.

The high school girl inspected her, before smirking, the demonic Chihuahua in her arms.

-Have you reconciled with Satan?

Ah, yes. The fight in the locker room. It seemed so far away!

-Uh... Yes.

-Not just a little, it seems!

-Miriam! Finally!

-Are you still a virgin? her friend breathed, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

-I... Technically, yes, she admitted, not sure why.

The student recoiled.

-Wait, you mean... You started directly from another path?

Another way? She looked at her without understanding, before realizing.

-No! What's it to you anyway?

-I'm just your friend, she said with a small smile. Come on! We have to get ready for the class trip.

Oh. With all the fuss, she had completely forgotten about one of the only field trips of the year. They were supposed to go to the city's natural history museum, for a day of study on minerals and other natural evolutionary topics. She couldn't see Satan taking an interest in this when he had problems with destructive dragons and a psychopathic brother. Did he have a phone, by the way? If she could, she would have texted him to tell him not to waste his time.