Chapter 15 : The Air of Demons

Arriving at school in a limousine wasn't exactly discreet. Especially when an army of butlers had decided to kneel at your exit, under the gaze of all your classmates.

But for the moment, Lisa wasn't there.

Lilith and Rwine found them buried under the rubble of her house. Unconscious, Satan had not had the opportunity to pull her out. Awake all the way, she had the misfortune to see the whole of her home fall on her husband, making a barrage of her body. He hadn't had time to move her elsewhere. All he had been able to do was bear the weight of her home, until he passed out. The two demons found them thanks to Cerberus, whose three heads had popped up from the carnage when he woke up.

Neither of them saw fit to take them back to Hell. Not while the king was unconscious.

Then, she discovered that the demonic royalty had a house in Toulon. A pretty little house, hidden behind a gate. Oh, no. This was the janitor's house, apparently. Oh... Well... It was huge.

They were greeted by demonic servants, hidden from the eyes of the others by a protective barrier planted all around the house. And above it too, since the appearance of the drones.

In short, about thirty servants were waiting for them in the middle of the night, dressed in the white and black robes of a maid or butler. All bowed as they passed, no one made any comment, but all started to move at Rwine's orders.

-Do you know what happened? asked Lilith.

All she had seen was Satan come back suddenly after their argument, and jump on her, just as a dark red light was blowing up the living room. Her sister-in-law nodded her head, before remaining silent.

Soon they saw a zombie doctor arrive. Mute as a grave since he had neither vocal cords nor tongue, he went to treat the king with his wobbly gait, a case heavier than himself in his hand.

A skeleton maid asked Lisa if she wanted to have dinner. She didn't ask how she could speak, since she didn't have the necessary organs either. The mysteries of magical creatures.

In short, she found herself with a simple soothing chamomile tea, waiting. For once Lilith did not speak, and neither did she. Still tired, Cerberus was sleeping on Lisa's lap, relieved by her caresses. In fact, the small warm body of the demonic canine relaxed her a little.

The zombie doctor returned. His thumbs up was more explicit than any words. Then he walked away, fidgeting so much that Lisa thought he was about to collapse more than once. In any case, he was not her priority.

In his modern-looking bedroom, Satan lay unconscious in a large bed. Given the size, Lisa wondered briefly how many sexual partners he had invited at once to fill it, in the past. But that was not the point.

-He's fine, but he's very weak, Rwine explained. He woke up just enough to ask how you were, my Queen. I told him that apart from a big scare, there was nothing wrong with you.

No, it was true. They had checked on her during the trip.

-Do you know why sex is important to us demons?

-Rwine, this is not the time, said Lilith, looking at her brother's face.

-No. I want to know.

They nodded to her. Sitting next to her husband, Lisa had placed Cerberus on the royal feet, to warm them.

-Tell me everything, Rwine. Please do.