Chapter 11 : Couple Dispute

The son of a bitch was on the run!

Well, not quite. He had gone to find Cerberus, before he destroyed half the city. When he returned, he promised, he would explain everything. Damn demon...

In the evening, nothing. Stuck in the house by Lilith, who calmly explained to her that Lucifer should not lay a hand on her, she looked around. Finally, partly to keep herself busy, she gave orders to her sister-in-law. In no time, the house of her grandparents was transformed from the living room to the bathroom, through the kitchen. The style of the house was very relaxing, with light colors and wood.

At least, she would have felt the effects if she hadn't been in such a state of contained anger. It knotted her stomach, fogged her mind, locked her jaws and made her eyes flash.

He was going to his ass kicked when he got home!

All the lies! All for what!? She didn't even know what for!

Exhausted, she ended up falling asleep at two o'clock in the morning, her head buried in the pillow. To be awakened an hour later by the sounds of a conversation. Satan had returned?

Interested, she realized that Cerberus had not come to bed with her. Rising silently, she crept to the door, which she opened carefully. On the landing, there was a door to the upstairs bathroom, two others to unoccupied rooms. The staircase was right in front of hers. On all fours, she looked for something in the living room just below. Nothing helped, it wasn't like in shojos. They were not standing right in front of each other, so that she could see her husband's goatee.

-If you don't sleep with her, she's going to have a big problem, said Lilith's voice.

Oh, come on. It was discussing sexuality at three in the morning? And hers, for that instance!

-She is right, my king, added Rwine. Without your mark on her, Lucifer could make her his own. None of our laws can condemn him, even if she is your wife.

-Sleep with her!

-I won't force her! hissed Satan, his tone vibrating with contained anger.

-Our brother will rape her before he slits her throat, if you don't fuck her! You know that!

Sorry? Lisa didn't know which shocked her more, between the brother, the rape and the open throat. By reflex, she brought her hand to the latter. Okay. Okay.

-The only way to save her is to fuck her! She wants you, damn it! So you take your courage in both hands and fuck her! For her sake!

-NO!

-You're just a miserable little demon with an earthworm in your underwear!

-My sister, you are becoming rude to your king!

-I don't talk to the king, I talk to my brother! And what do you do, if you are hurt!? You're at the bottom of your energy! Just look at the dragons awakening! You'll never be able to regenerate, and you'll die like an idiot if you don't have any more sex!

The argument was going to go on for a while. Retreating, Lisa went back to her room, eyes wide open in the dark, and began to think about the importance of her virginity.

*

In the morning, Satan was not there. There was only Rwine, who served her a Queen's breakfast. On Sunday, she saw no one else, except Cerberus. Not particularly wanting to go out, or else she would run into a demonic rapist and cutthroat, she thought that revising her lessons was a good idea. After all, her exams was only two months away. Nevertheless...