Chapter 17 : A Demon, a True

High school, a limo, and five butlers kneeling for your exit from the vehicle? A perfect combination to suddenly be the center of attention, against all odds. Something Lisa didn't particularly appreciate.

-Rwine! she hissed, glaring at the butler. I told you to drop me off not far from the establishment.

-We are not far away.

That, for not being far, they were not far! Just in front of the gate!

Dying of shame, she avoided the gaze of all the teenagers, to rush into the school. Above all, not to think of all the attention turned towards her. She had the impression that her nocturnal activities were marked on her forehead, making her particularly uncomfortable.

-Lisa? Lisa! Are you okay?

Miriam came running to her.

-Right? Yes, yes, very good!

Her only friend raised her eyebrows, before breathing a sigh of relief.

-So it wasn't your house that was destroyed? I'm so glad. I was really scared when I passed by this morning.

Her house! With all that had happened, she had almost forgotten this detail that was not a detail! She no longer had a roof...

-You look different, Miriam murmured, looking at her. Did something happen? You weren't in class yesterday... No, don't tell me... You did!?

Placing her hand over her friend's mouth, Lisa gave an embarrassed smile to everyone around. Was it that obvious!? Satan had really marked her on her forehead, or what!

-It's none of your business, she whispered. Miriam!

-Oh, it's okay... I'm just worried about you, that's all... How long have you known him, Stan? Don't you think things are moving a little fast between you two?

A little fast? They had started with a wedding, damn it! Of course it was moving fast between them! On the other hand, the high school girl didn't know about it. Taking a deep breath, Lisa regretted Satan's absence. Forced to go back to the country to supervise the total sleep of the dragon Termidor, he had to come back over the morning, in the best case.

-Don't worry, she concluded. He takes care of me. Believe me.

Unconvinced, her friend nevertheless let go of the case.

Was Lucifer going to intervene today? She hoped so... In math class, she thought about how much she missed her husband. She wanted to be with him, in his arms... She immediately blushed at the memory of the day before. It had been so good, so .... She had been so wild!

Ashamed, she told herself that she didn't want to see him again right away. Although, he didn't seem to be unhappy with her behavior, given that... that he... She couldn't think anymore.

Asking her teacher if she could go to the bathroom, she was relieved to get out of the classroom. Phew... She needed to cool off. Scrambling to where she was supposed to go, she splashed some water on her face. Good. That would get her mind back on track a bit.

She had slept with a demon. Her husband, yes, but a demon nonetheless. And despite everything she had heard about the first few times, she had gotten off on it. Peony red, she looked at herself in the mirror. Nothing had changed. She was still the same. And yet, she felt more like a woman. Desirable? Only Satan could have put her in such a state. How had he made her... well, he was so... it was going to get even better? It seemed so... The more you practiced with the same partner, the better it was, because you ended up knowing exactly what made the other one lose his mind.