02

Koo was running after he pour the drink ,  when he reached granny's room she asked for her drink and  koo symply said it's was over .  She nodes and take the sandwich.

Koo was getting bored , he asked his eomma for permission to go outside so he can call his binie. Eomma said don't go far , he agreed and went outside.

Few minutes later Appa was back with someppl.

' Oppa...'   Kookie's eomma runs to him and hugg him.

'  Aera sweeti ' Oppa hugged her. ' How are you ' he asked.

' good ' she cried and hit him ' where were you , it's been years  I missed you much Joonie oppa' 

' sorry sweeti I too missed you ' he said and wipe her tears.

' Eomma am sorry.......  Are you okey ' He asked.

Granny just cried on her son's chest.... since they were expressing their love ............., On the background her oppa's wife scrach koo's mom.

Huh !

' Where's the bathroom ' other asked.

' Ommoo what happened to your dress '  koo's mom's eyes got wide...coz others dress was fully in pink colour.

' Just some brat kid bumbed with drink ' he said

Koo's mom shows the other bathroom .

.
.
.
.

' Jooniya isnt't that your son... call him I wanna meet '  Granny asked to her son and point the man standing and leaning on door.

' Um yes eomma.. wait..' ' taehyungah came here ' he called.

' hey grandmma am Taehyung ' he smiled.

She smiled and hugg him.

' how are you... How old are you taehyung sweeti '

' um am pretty good ..and am 22 ' he smiled and scrach his nape.

' Eomma this is jinne my wife ' joonie said when the other came out from bathroom.. 

Jinne was staying there with wide eyes.. 'ah why everyone is looking at me... I know am handsome.. but still don't stare am getting akward ' .

' You have such a humer sense...'   Granny chuckled.

Jinne look at joonie who was smiling at him with showing his dimple. Jinne akwardly smiled and walk towards them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was talking with Appa Jeon and Eomma Jeon both of them like tae so much.. 

' So you only have taehyung or... ' Appa Jeon asked to joonie who was talking to his mom...

' Actually we have three... ' joonie shyly said.

' oppa... woahh three... where are the others ' she smiled widely and asked.

' One have school and other in is on itaewon , for his friend's b'day party ...... Since our  meeting was unexpected so couldn't take them , ' jinne said with a shy smile.

' How old are they , whats their name' granny asked.

' why she is asking everyone's age...  ' Tae thoughts.

' Jimin , he is 18 and Yeonjun he is six

' Ommonna...six , oppa you should take him atleast... aishh I waana meet him so bad.. ' Eomma Jeon started to uvuuvv..

' He is not you think aunty.. he is really bratt can't handle  him.... ' tae sighed.

' I think we knows... You know my son is really a headache nahh it's a little devil inside that innocent body... ' Appa Jeon chuckled and take a long breath.