14

Taehyung and Hosoek were at Wedding party. After the party both of them were packing , Weekend there are going back

' I can't still believe it's already 3 years..' Hobi said inna gasp , he was checking the calendar. ' Taehyungah are you listening to me ' hobi looked at taehyung , tae was looking at his marriage picture . ' After three years am going to meet Jungkook , did he grown , nah as this pic , he' still a cute fluff ball ' tae smiled at himself..

Hobi rolled his eyes ' you know what I don't wanna hear it...it's been years , you are telling me about this thing , I'm getting sick of it ' ... Tae look at hobi's face  ' AM NOT TELLING YOU BITCH, am just letting myself knowing that I have a beautiful wife and gonna meet him soon ' ....' Ok ok cooldown , no need to get angry '  hobi said and patt tae.

' Am not getting Angry ' ... 

' Maybe not , but you're voice is still lttle bit rude '  

Tae ignored it and again look at his pic. ' What if jungkook forgets you, and started date another one ' Hobi asked curiously.

' WHAT YOU MEAN ' Tae sit properly and look hobi with cold face.

' Am just saying , no need to be rude , since you moved here , did you call him , atleast once. What if he forgets you , when after your marriage , you said you'll give him divorce and then eventually you falled for him , what if he didn't see you like that '

' That's not true...I can see it his eyes , he likes me ' Tae mumbled but not sure what he said was true.

' Maybe He likes you at that time where he was a baby ... And now He is teenager , you know how teenagers are ,  lots of puppy loves , outing , dating , they all are out of control  ... Am not saying jungkook is like that ...But still we have a scope for that '

' THATS ENOUGH.. YOU CAN STOP '

' You brokeup with Yeuan  because you love jungkook , what if he broke up with you because he love someone else  am just stating the facts you mf '

@&*#*... It was pretty fast taehyung's fist just touched hobi's cheekbone , oopsie.... was about to touch others jaw before that hobi catched tae's fist . ' I expected that ' Hobi smiled and kissed tae's fist.

' First , you have to control yourself,  second - there is noo need to get angry on me , third - what I said was just a scope , it can be happen , maybe not happening  '  hobi make tae sit on the bed. ' Sorry I was just ' Tae was about to say ' Everytime You always punch and say sorry, but today I got ur fist...so no need for sorry '

Tae chuckled and hit hobi's hand...' I'll be back , I have to make two calls. '

' Why...are you going to call jungkook ' Hobi asked.

' Nope... I'm going to change my university to Seoul University.. ..And Am cancelling weekend's ticket '

' But Tae--... '

' We are leaving today night , pack your things faster ' Tae smirked and walks outside..

Am not going to allow you to love someone other than me ... If you already have someone , just wait honey , your hubby is on the way  ... 

.__ __ __ __.

' That's not fair APPAAA....eomma is not allowing me to watch Doremon...' Jungkook cried and stom towards kitchen..

' APPA say your wife to give me remote ' Jungkook said angrily to Joonie.. Joonie was staying there silent...he don't know what to do.. if he did anything , eventually he'll endup in couch..

' Aishh Jungkook are you a kid...to still watching cartoon ' Aera walk towards kook...jinneya you don't have to give him remote , nowadays he's literally at Tv everytime ' She said

' Jun is watching , why are you not saying anything to him ' kook pout and tied his hands together.

' he is nine...and you are going to twenty kookie , am not going to allow you to watch cartoon anymore ' Jinne said while stiring the soup.

' Appa look at your wife....He is being too rude to your poor baby ' kookie pouts and show his puppy eyes to Joonie.  ' Jinne just for today give him... ' joonie said and jinnie was looking him with waving spatula... ' it's okay your wish ' joonie shows his dimple...

' What's the problem here , jungkook you're too loud ' Dongman came from knowhere to kitchen..

' No one invited you ..so keep silent . Jungkook said immediately.

' yah he is your Dad ' Aear twisted koo's ear...

' Its not my fault '...

' aishh Jinneya give to him... Or he's gonna stand there and irritate us ' Aera sighed.

Jinne glared kook ' Here...  You got this now just because it's your home... Next time I'll make sure you won't watch cartoon anymore '

' Mom , eomma is threatening me. '.... Jinne pinched koo' butt a little..' ow.. '.....' Hats of to you appa for tolerating this one ' kook said to Joonie and he laughed. But suddenly stopped when jinne glared..

Koo smiled and again sat in front of TV , but suddenly power went off....

' THANKGOD HAHA... ' kook heard jinn's mocking bvoice from kitchen

' this oldie.... ' kook irritatingly mumbled ' AM GOING TO BINIE'S '. He yelled and walks outside.

___ ___

Jungkook opened the door and gets in... He saw Yoongi and jimin's was looking at him , sitting there uncomfortably with a unknown expression.

' why with that look ..  jiminihyung was here...and  didn't even called me , ' He asked.

' you-u were wat-tching tv...so I just come by my-self... Jimini smiled and knuckled his finger.

' Binie?! '

' h-he's upstairs '.. Yoongi wipe his head

' Okay...what are you guys watching..' koo asked and stand in front of yoongi. Yoongi take a pillow and placed on his lap without koo noticing.

' he-he... just random ' yoongi akwardly smiled.

' I was watching cartoon and suddenly power gone '

' you-u wanna watch..' Jimini asked.

' nah..maybe later... Don't wanna disturb you...am going up ' Kook said and dance through stairs..

' Hoo... didn't expect him ' yoongi sighs and jimini nodes.

-- --.

Kook saw Binie and Junie was gaming.

' Cheaters... didn't even invite me..' koo said and take Jun and placed him lap '

' You are sleeping kookie...  I was bored That's why I called Binie hyung to pick me sorry ' jun cutely said..

' aigo... It's ok baby...  ' koo kissed him. ' Is hyung there ' Binie asked. Koo nodes ' why ' ....  Nothing if he's out I can call him for snacks ' .. ' ahh... he's there watching TV with jiminihyung '

' Jiminihyung is here also '... Jun asked.

' Yeah you didn't know...I thought you come with him '

' No he come with me... Maybe jiminihyung came later , but didn't even come to see me.... Ahh whatever ' Binie ignored it.

__ __ __