33

Jungkook sleep was disturbed by phone ringing... But then it got attended..

Oppa... It's me

Wait I'll call you later ...

No it's urgent

Give me a minute

Tae look at koo who was sleeping ' Kookie .. ' he called but no reply. He slowly removed sheet and walk to window.  Koo heard some sort of whispering but too lazy to speak. Few minutes later tae came back and spooned him.

' Sho wash dath ' Koo sleeply asked.

' Just a friend ' Tae smiled and peck his lip.

' Are you hiding something '

' Wha-what why would i... '

' No it's 3 am and someone called you at this time it's genuine to get doubt '

' Are you doubting me ' Tae asked and Koo hummed and again fall to sleep. Tae smirked ' don't you dare to doubt me..'  and grobe his chest and earn a cute angry glare from kook ' Nwoo am sleeply ' he whined and lay on stomach so tae won't touch him.

' Okay Okay I won't touch, don't lay in stomach , lay properly ' Tae chuckled.

' Promise ' ... Koo whined.

' Fine fine... I promise ' Tae giggled. Koo laid opposite side and tae spooned him.

' Hyungie Love you.. ' Koo smiled and said.

' I know ' Tae peck his lips... But kook opened his eyes and look at Taehyung. ' What ' Tae asked by koo's sudden behaviour.. ' Don't you love me ' Koo glared .

' of course I do... '

' then who will say I love you too back... Should I call Mr park '

' Don't say his name... I love you... Love you... Love you soo much ' Tae smiled and keep pecking his lip..

' Fine fine... Let me sleep ' koo whined and push tae's lip.. Tae smiled and backhugged him..

Koo was sleeping and Tae wasn't sleepy. He feels like he should have said it to kookie... But he know kook won't understand , and he promised to her that he won't tell anybody.

___ ___

Jungkook woke by hearing  loud noises. He gronned and opened his eyes and saw Jimini talking with Hobihyung and every one was there in room..he look everywhere ' When did I came here ' he thought.

' Oh koo is awake ' Beomi suddenly said. Everyone looks at kook ' did you sleep well ' jimin asked and koo nodes ' how am I here ' he asked.

' Tae said you were not feeling good last night , early morning he take you here and said us to not wake you... Are you alright ' Yoongi asked.

' Um... Where is Tae ' Kook sat on bed but suddenly regret it with a winced pain. He saw Binie was giving him a dirty look to him. Kook ignored it nicely.

' something urgent came and he leaves ' hobi said and koo nodes.

' Wait Mr park said today morning will we going back to home right ' koo asked and look at time.

' Yup he did , yesterday most of the student were spaced out , so today after lunch we'll pack back ' jimin said and koo nodes.

' what about you hyungs ' koo look at hobi and yoongi.

' We will be home before you guys so don't worry '

Koo nodes and slowly walks to bathroom. He chuckled at himself in front of mirror. He was wearing Tae's dress , he don't remember anything ...  when did hyung change him , when did he slept . But one thing was sure , last night someone called him. Anyway that's none of koo's matter.

' Aishh this Taehyung , what am gonna do with him ' Koo run his fingers through the hickeys and blushed. Yesterday's scene come to his mind. He shook his head and on the shower.

__ __ __

Evening students were at bus returning back.

Hyungsik saw koo was alone at seat. Since taehyung was not there he smirked and sat beside him. Koo look at Hyungsik and smiled. Then he look outside and try to ignore him.

' Why are you not talking with me....are you avoiding me ' Mr park.

' why-y would I a-avoid you Mr park ' koo sluttered.

' No whenever am near you , Taehyungshi always glare me , he even warned me to not come near you... ' Hyungsik asked with a adjustment smile.

' Aishh  what's is this hyung's problem ' Kook closed his eyes and take a deep breath.

' It's been three years I started to see you jungkook , you know that right ' he asked and koo nodes. ' But now you're more along with Taehyung who come 3 months before , can I ask why '

' what you mean by why ' Koo look at him.

' Um... When I came to Yeonjun's b'day party , unexpectedly I saw Taehyung there , and then I know that Jun , Jimin Taehyung were siblings ' koo nodes ' You were too friendly with his parents and families , I thought it because You and Jimin were best friends ... And am didn't mean to see...sorry I sawed it that day you and Taehyung kissing , look am not being rude , Yesterday night after party , I accidentally opened the room I didn't know you guys were there and Today morning I saw Taehyung taking you to your room.. am sorry '

Koo don't know what to say...he blinked once , twice , thrice. He keep looking at Hyungsik and keep blinking.

' Please answer me one thing .... Are you guys a thing ' He asked and koo slowly nodes.

' oh ... really.... You know , you are my first love, when I saw you first , I was crazy about you , I even told to my mom , and she hit me many times saying you are a kid like that.....  I made my mind to make you mine. I was there for you like a shadow in these years , I hope one day you'll become mine... But in this three months everything changed. That Taehyung came and Take what I was waited for.... '

' First I thought he was a playboy , well he still is --' He is not a playboy ' Hyungsik was cut by koo's mumbled.

' Wait let me finish , I saw him many times with Lisa and gang , you know lisa even asked Taehyung out. I think he said yes , when we come to trip , you saw too taehyung was seat with Lisa.... I was his roommate ,you know that. After midnight he always get a phone call and he rush to outside , once I hear that he was saying like ' am here for you , don't cry , if you cry it won't good for our baby ' like that.  I'm not saying anything , maybe it can be anyone but what's the call on after midnight.'

' Look jungkook , I don't know what's the relationship between you and taehyung , but I don't want you to get broken at last , What if he is using you for his needs , please be  safe  ' At this point koo' s eyes were flowing

' Taehyung is not like that , I trust him ' koo wipe his tears.

' Okay you can trust him...all I said was incase , do you know why he didn't come with us.... ' koo shook his head ' I don't know either , but Lisa is also not here ' he said and koo suddenly look everywhere.

' M-Mr Park....I wa-nt to sit A-alone .. please ' Koo cried silently. 

' Sorry , If I said something wrong ' Hyungsik made a sad face and walked to front.

' Hmm... It's was more easy than I thought , Taehyung you're over , I won't let you hurt jungkook , he is mine  ' Hyungsik smirked and look at koo again.

' No Taehyung is not like that , he loves me... Jungkook don't let Mr park's words hunt you .. you know he loves you more than anything , then who did he call yesterday , where did he go without say anything... No jungkook you're just confused... Taehyung is your husband Trust him ..'  Koo silently wipe his tears .

___ ___