07

Timeskips.....

Koo get down from car , it was the first time he's coming to taehyung's house. His parents and law parents were waiting for them.

Taehyung gives his hands and koo intertwin together and walks to his house.

Tae still couldn't believe , that already he got married to a little kid. Same goes to koo.... He can't believe he have to stay on this home , not his own.
.
.
.
There was party going and koo really wish to sleep. Its already passed 10 and he's sleepy.. He saw taehyung was talking with his friends and yoongi hyung is also there.

He was searching for binie... But no where to find.

He drag his wedding gown ( 🙊 suit or gown think you like ) and walks to taehyung.

But he hit something , like someone.

' oh am so sorry '...

' hooii it's ok jungkook... Wait wher are you going '

' Wait you're Jiminihyung right... Sorry don't know anything about you '

' Yup... Well yeah... Couldn't talk with you... I just reached today morning  can I ask where are you going '

' I wanna change and sleep '... Koo sighed..

' Baa I'll take you to hyung's room ' jimini said and walks to upstairs..

' Didn't saw Toby here ' koo look at jimin's face

' Oh Toby... He is on outside , since here party appa take him to outside '

' Jun always mention about Toby... So wanna meet him ' koo giggeled..

' yeah Toby is his pet.... Seems like you and Jun are really close '

' Yeah we do... '
.
.
.
.

' You can take his clothes... We can talk tomorrow, I know you must be exhausted '

' Yes hyung... We can talk tomorrow... Bie '

' yes jungkook '

Jimini smiled and walks outside... He kinda miss someone... Someone taehyung's bestfriend. He was out of state for a job interview .. and couldn't attend the party... And jimini kinda miss him.

Koo take a black hoodie and change his dress....he don't have anything  so , he don't use bralette for nights ... He wore the hoodie , it was too big for him... And didn't even try to put pants.  His clothes were still on down... He jumbed to bed and closed eyes. 

Taehyung was also tried , maybe a bath could make him feel better ?!. So he make his way to his room , but he heard noises from jimin's room, he peeked a little and saw jun and jimin are again gaming.

' don't you guys wanna sleep ' tae asked.

' um hyung ' both of them startled and suddenly off the game.

' please just  today , we will sleep...five more him ' jimini pouts ' yes yes five more min.. that's only  jun and minne need pretty please hyungie '  jun shows his puppy eyes... How can tae ignore them...

' Fine... Don't be late ' He said and both of the6 clapped their hands and again on the game..

Tae smiled and opened his room , and saw koo was already in bed. ' when did he came here , seems like he asleep ' . Tae look at kook who was pouting and sleeping like a baby. Of course he is a baby. He saw the younger's dress were on the floor.

He took those dresses and folded it , but he saw a tiny pink bralette , tae chuckled at it ' He don't have anything and still wearing it.. cute.... Wait what.... Eww tae don't think like that , he is a baby , like your Minne and Jun , ' Tae shook his head and put those things away and went to take a bath.

Few minutes late he heard his door was knocking. He changed into bathing robe and looks at koo , the younger was sleeping , and literally showing his panties , sleeping like he's about go of a marathon.

Tae cover him with blanket and opens the door. He saw Law parents with his parents.

' Oh hai '  tae akwardly smiled, he didn't expect them at this time and he is in only on robe.

' where is kook ' Aear asked , her face was showing , that she is tensed about something.

' He's asleep.... why' Tae asked , he knows something is happening.

' Can we talk to you ... ' Joonie asked.

' Is it serious... do you wan talk now or after me changing  ' ... Tae said

' No son it's okay... We just want to make sure ' dongman started.

' Make sure what ' Tae don't have any idea what they were trying to say.

' Kookie is still young , no he is a kid... Um '... Area don't know what to say just embarrassed.. nothing much , and scared about koo.

' I know Aera ma , but why are you saying this '

' son.... Koo is only 16 , you can't do anything , ' Dongman said and take a deep breath. Tae's having a blush creep in both cheeks... He don't know why... He nodded and nodes.

' Just because you guys are married , doens't mean you have to do... Um... Wait for sometime , after he's legal , you guys can...um ' Joonie said and look at his son.

' Aish if you are saying like this he won't understand , Taehyungah , have to keep your dick inside your boxer , after ur wife passed 18 , you can use it anywhere , heard it' Jinne easily said and look at his husband's face.

' Eomma.... ' tae embarrassingly called. Both Jeon couple was shyly scrach their nape. 

' That was easy .. anyway let them sléep , it's already late , baa Aera ssi ' jinne sighed and called. Aera nodes , everyone leaves embarrassed tae alone , he was about to close the door but he saw Aera coming back.

As a mother , she is worried for kookie. ' Taehyungie I wan you to promise me ' she asked.

' sure mma..  ' he nodes.

' Kookie is a brat we all know that , but he is so pure , if he did anything you can scold him, but  please don't slap him , we never hit him. He is scared to dark , he loves to prank everyone , just be careful '

' Jinne oppa have a little thing to him... I know I guess it will eventually go away. And... Don't make him pregnant at least not for three years , it he is the on seducing you just give him some popcorn and Disney Or Marvel movies , he 'll get silent. '

Eomma and Taehyung were laughing and talking about koo. 

' And last.. , we are leaving our only one son , our half of the life here "   can you promise me that you'll take care of him and make him happy ' Aera wipe her tears.

' Aera mma...  I can't make him happy as you guys doo , but I'll try ... And I promise I can be his best friend and take care of him , like you guys did ,  and I know my eomma... Few more days he'll be frnd with koo it . Don't worry about it. '

Aera hugged tae her tightly.

.
.
.
.
.

After bathing tae sat near kook. He was admiring his baby wife
' He is so cute , so cuddly , Like a fluff ball... But be careful if something change.. it will be a fire ball. ' Tae chuckled and laid on couch. He don't want to make anything bad.

As they promised , They got married , and next is taehyung's Higher studies. Tae was thinking about the next step... But soon drifted to dreamland ..

Little did they know what's going to happens , since  tommorow onwards.

__ __ __ __

You guys are no Fun... Comment too let's spam eachother

Can we play truth or dare...