20

It's been two weeks since University opened....and three week , since Yoonmin talked. Whenever yoongi try to talk , jimin clearly ignored him and walks away. Most of the time he's with hosoek, and it make yoongi shot angry with jelouesy eyes.

Within few days ' Handsome Man ' name was given to taehyung by whole campus. He's quite famous.. and two ppl didn't like it but didn't care to show it.. First one is Hyungsik , before taehyung he was famous and known as 'Pretty face ' and taehyung came , every one started to talk about new guest teacher.. ' make taehyung transfer to somewhere else '  the biggest Aim of Hyungsik..  And Jungkook is also talking with tae most of the time , and he hates it.... To say Hyungsik Hate Taehyung very much ! .

Second one is Jungkook , he didn't like his husband getting famous at his campus , It's jelousey don't think too much  . All of the girls and boys are affected by   Mr KIM's Beauty , Even Beomi too....   Sometimes he even thought about confessing Mr kim he his own , then thinking about his studies , just one more year... He can tolerate it.. 

Then there is Taehyung , he's enjoying his life.... He likes those praises , which make his wife fuming by jeloues..  whatever he don't mind coz his eyes are only of his wife... Maybe for someone too... Idk..

__ __ __.

' JEON JUNGKOOK OUT...' Miss jessi yelled. Kookie annoyingly groned and rolled his eyes... He stand up and walk towards Miss and ignored her and moved to out.

Kook and Beomi were talking at back , few times Jessi Miss warned not to talk , but they forgot it and again talked , and kook got kicked out of the class.

Kook was getting bored at outside ,' What is Taehyung doing ' Kook smirked and make his way to tae. ' Where is he '.

He sawed Taehyung was teaching ,nope  seems like the students are having test. He walk closer to get a clear scene. Yup he was right , they were having a test and taehyung was smiling at somewhere and mumbling too . ' Where the hell is he looking at, is he gone mad ' koo peeked inside..

Taehyung was talking to a girl , not A girl... Campus queen Lisa noona , koo poke his cheeks and glare at them. They were having lip moment talking.. He watch them carefully and try to read tae's lip.. okay I'll try , evening , I'll  come there...

' TF...meet whom at where...this bitch ' kook bite his lip angrily and walked away.
.
.

He was pissed off by taehyung ' is he going to meet her , can't he say he's married , whatever it's none if my business , he have a girlfriend and I have nothing to do with it.. you can act like a playboy ,  But remind one thing Mr Kim Taehyung , you're married and am not going to sign on divorce , even you force me . You're mine and am not going to let you fuck someone other than me ... Koo was whining and talking to his reflection on bathroom . But suddenly he hear a flush sound.

He gasped and turned back with a wide shoked eyes and hands on chest...'  what if they hear him ' . He saw jimin coming fro dem there ' chill dude it's only me ' jimini laughed at koo's reaction . ' ahh hyung I almost had an attack ' koo whined. ' what if it wasn't me ' jimini chuckled. ' don't know am gonna beg their feet to not tell anyone ' ... Koo said.

' why , he's your husband , let everyone knows it ' jimin said

' Yup he Is , but also my lecturer , there will be consiquengs '

' Nah there won't , you guys are legally married before he's become as your teacher , so no problem , wan me to confess to everyone ' Jimin smirked.

' No no.. I'll tell , but not now. '

' so where is he going evening ' jimin asked

' you heard it '

' yup...'