22

Hope you didn't forget me 🥺
__ __ __ __

Few days later.

Everyone was at Kim's Home . It was Baby Jun's B'day , he's turning 10 today. They arrange a little party for him, he invited all his tiny friends too...

Aera and Jinne were busy by cooking. Joonie and Dongman were arranging outside.

Kook was helping Baby Jun , he was on his beauty treatment , most of his frnds are invited, so he have to impresse them , especially when his crush is also coming.

Kook opened jimin's door and saw the other  was still on bed , yesterday the elder said he wasn't feeling good . So kook didn't distrub him.

' Aish where is this Taehyung gone ' Kook groned and try to call him , but the elder's Phone was off.

Few minutes later Yoongi and Binie Joined them..

__ __

Jungkook was coming from kitchen but suddenly a hand grabbed him... ' Eshh , you mfuu-- ' kook startled and grab his heart...

' Sorry I didn't mean to startle you ' ...Yoongi scrach his nape

' oHw Yoongihyungie... It's okay... Anything you wann '

' Actually yes...um do you know where he is.. '  yoongi asked , most like whispered.

' Who..Binie '..

' No Ji-Jimin ' He whispered.

' yes.... but Why are you whispering ' Koo asked in same voice..

' ahem nothing .... Where is he '.

' in his room , he's not feeling well . Do you wan me to call him '

' Ai no no just asking , I didn't see him here '

' Hyung I have to go ' Kook said when he heard his name was called from somewhere ..Yoongi smiled and nodes.

.
.

Yoongi knocked the door few times but no one opens but then

' Get in kook , its not locked ' A voice came from inside.

Hoo it's ok Yoongi , you can talk to him .. go on just apologize . Yoongi take a deep breath and opened the door.

He saw jimin was there standing there only on bathroom robe , facing mirror.

' Kookie...look , Neem pack his over , can you gimme the charcoal one ' Jimini asked and flinched. And saw...

' Why are you here ' Jimin arrogantly asked..

' I wanna talk to you ' ... Yoongi said and walk towards him.

Why my heart is beating this much, go easy heart otherwise it will explode  ' What ' Jimin asked.

' Jimini am sorry , please don't aviod me , i know---' yoongi was cut by jimin.  ' You know what...  am the one who should say sorry. I shouldn't have slapped you.. You said what was right , I was the slut only for you , I shouldn't have sleep with you at the first time...  Sorry for everything , let's just behave like nothing happened..  I just don't us to be uncomfortable ' Jimin said and smiled.

' What no... Jimin I'm sorry I just wanna say --' Again Jimin cut's yoongi's words ' It's okay Yoongishi , am sorry lets pretend like nothing happened between us..that's good '

' No you can't... I Can't... I wan-' 

' why , it's not like you like me ' say it ..I wanna hear from you