16

Tae and Hobi were at airport ,

' Since eomma appa don't know we reached today , let's go home after some partying , How is it ! .  Tae asked ' Of course am ready , where to go Mr Kim '

' Yeuan's cousin's birthday party is here somewhere , when I was in flight , keep thinking about this , so I already messaged her... She'll reply me soon '

' That's coolll , look I wan lots of hot boys nd girls ' hobi said inna excitement . ' Before that's lets get fresh up ' Tae says and waits for a taxi..
.
.
.
Both of them were in front on Jenny's house , " woah...too much people '' hobi gasped. ' yup ,I think  she invite her all school mates.. ' tae said and gets in. They sawed the birthday girl and gives a gift , they were talking , one of her friend , Lisa got attention for taehyung. She was admiring him. After Jenny came back , Lisa asked about taehyung and she said it's her sisters friends.

Hobi was drooling over everyone , Tae too... 'Look at tht boy he's out of control , still enjoying ' hobi suddenly mention about someone

' Teenagers are literally enjoying too much worry about nothing , I wish I was a teenager ' Tae smiled at the boy.
' He have the same smile as my jungkook ' Tae chuckled. 'I was thinking like where do I see him before , Yeah He looks like kook but sexy... ' Hobi winked at tae.

___ ___

After partying Tae and hobi goes to hotel like nothing happened. They were in front of his home. Tae look at time ' Around 3 AM.. ' He giggled and rings to door bell.

' You know the lock , why ringing bell , they all are asleep  '

' That's no fun.. ' He shows is boxy smile, keep ringing the doorbell.
.
.
' Who is it now ' Jinne annoyingly groned and opened his eyes , he saw joonie's hands were inside his dress. ' Aishh this man ' He pinched and throw it away... ' Jooniyeah...the door is ringing '... 'Then Gwo and Check ' Joonie said and tossed on other side.

' Basterd , if I see your hands near my chest , am gonna chop it. ' jinne glared and slowly get up a walk towards door. ' Who the hell is now... Why can't they came tomorrow.. ' He mumbled.

Jinne looked through the glass hole to see who it is...' what if it's murder or theif ' He saw two man's with masks and luggage '

Jinne opened the door ' eommmaa....' Suddenly tae hugged him.. Jinne startled and hit him ' oh shit , you should have called , my heart ow ' ....' hehe sorry mah '

' I missed you so much ' tae hugged him more. ' That's why you called me everyday right ' jinne murmured. ' Swworryy i was busy , in uni there was no phone allowed , but now am here ' .... Is my cutie crying... Tae look at jinne's face.  ' who is crying '... He wiped his tears.   And kissed his head. .

' Why are you two hugging in the middle of night ' Joonie gasped. He opened the eyes and didn't see Jinne there , and hearing some sort of mumblings too. He come to door and saw his wife was hugging a tall man , and other tall man was standing. TF...

' Who are you ' Joonie asked and walks towards them.

' Just three years and you forgot you have a son , eomma did you hear that ' Tae tied his hands and look at joonie with stren face.

'Tae!!!! The that must be hobi... You grown up again , how tall are you too  '

' Aren't you going to ask , how we are .. Did you guys eat anything ... Nevermind...  am 187..and he's 183 ' Tae rolled his eyes..

' Hoo you really grown up .... '

' still you're not giving me a hugg , what a dad I have ' joonie chuckled at tae and give him a bone cracking hugg.