15

Next day

Jungkook was getting ready for a party , clothes were everywhere in his room... ' I don't have anything to wear ' He pouts 

' Kookie Boemi is here... Common we are already late ' Binie yelled and fastly makeuping himself too.

' it's ok I'll go to him ' Boemi said and opened koo's room.

' dude.. is this a garbage ,nah even garbage is still clean.. ' beomi chuckled and sat on the edge.

' what are you thinking , aren't you coming '...

' I don't have anything to wear '

' you gotta be kidding me , what's all these...papers..?! ...wait I'll pick something good '. Beomii take a red dress and show to kook.

' thats too lose...'

Takes another

' That's too tight '

Takes another

' This zip is ripped '

' I look fat in that '

' I Don't Like Yellow

' FUVK IT..GO AND WERE THIS...' Binie gives a pink dress '

' that's too revealing, if I bent my tits can seen , I don't even have nipple shields '

' aishh then throw away these... Wait how about these.   ' Binie gives a white shirt with a blazer.

Will you take Kim Taehyung as your beloved husband

' earth to kook are you ok.. ' he shake koo and the younger look at him with a wide eyes.. ' yeah yeah am.ok... That's my old dress, it won't even fit me ' koo mumbled. Why would I still take caring on that damm dress '

' yeah I think too...coz it's look too small , koo you were too skinny that time . ' Beomi laughed at the size of dress..

Koo smiled and take that dress and put careful to closet and take another dress ' I'll wear this.. ' Koo strip in front of Binie..

' ow you look sexshiiii , you have a tiny waiste '

' oh why do you sound like you're seeing me first time like this '
' Still.... Can't you remove your twinkie too , so I can see your titis '

' Shut up bitch , you're not supposed to see my presious tits '

--- -- --.

' Marry me jungkook... ' Beomi kneeled to koo ,coz the younger was that much ethreal.  ' I have higher expectations ' Koo giggled and pushed him.

' woah dude hella hot... Crop !... well two minutes I wanna were crop too ' Binie said and rush to room.

' Jiminihyung am I okay ' ... Koo pouts.

' If I was top , I'll straightly prposed you ' jimini smirked and kook blushed I see why Yoongihyung likes you ' wait why am I thinking of him ' jimini shook head.

' Okay let's go .' Binie came from knowhere with an attractive crop top '

' bitches , you should have tell me before you guys were wearing crop... I wanna wear too ' Beomi pouts. ' Beomi you can have mine ' jimini said and walked inside your room.

' Aren't you coming hyung ' kook asked.

' Nope...'

' Why it's the biggest party from our school , you know how much rich that Jenny Girl is.. she invited the whole school , why are you not coming '