19

No one knows what happened between yoonmin . Since it's soon to be University opening , jimin is busy by senior things , and yoongi he's at his home.

.__ __.

One week later.

Kook and Binie were in front of college.

' After vacation we are back, let me breath some uni air ' koo dramatically said and take a deep breath.

' Kookah , you said , taehyung hyung is also joined here as a lecturer right '

' Guest one '

' which subject '

' who knows, anyway he's only for freshers not for us ' kook smiled and walked through veranda . ' I miss jiminihyung ' koo stopped infront of jimin's old class. ' he will come today don't worry let's meet him ' .. Binie light up koo , ' exactly ' kook again giggled and wandering around.

Juniors were wishing and bowing , it was like a new drug to them. Few minutes later of walking , both of them were in front of someone

'Hey guys '

' Hello Mr Park ' Both of them bowed.

' How was your weekend ' Hyungsik asked

' Gone pretty well ' Binie smiled ' then you guys continue , I have something to do ' he said and rush to somewhere.

This fucker , he's always like this , ditching me whenever see Mr park  kook internally cursed binie and started to walk to class with Hyungsik.

__ __

' Did you heard that , two new teachers are here to teach us  and one is super hot.... I wish he likes me... '

' this girls , am getting sick of it... It's been nth time am hearing , who the hell is that teacher ' kook whined annoyingly .

' you wanna meet him , he's pretty handsome ' Beomi giggled.

' did you see him '

' yeah in front of principal room '

' is he really handsome ' koo got curious ' I wanna meet him ' koo made his mind.

-- -- --.

Break time koo and beomi were in front of staffroom. They wanna see new teachers.

' Ok if someone asked , let's say we are here to meet your Hyungsik ' Beomi said.

' What...my Hyungsik you bitch..., Mr park is enough ' koo pouts , and both of them get inside.

There were few teachers there , as expected a lady teacher asked and they said they were waiting for Mr park.

Few minutes later Mr park and one of the new teachers gets inside the staff room.

' That's him... ' Beomi said.. kook look at and , he didn't expect his husband there ' well he is sup handsome , but he's not for us ' kook asked and eyed taehyung. Seems like tae didn't notice the younger. He is indeed handsome, it's a crime Mr taehyung to this much handsome , thankfully am the only one who's allowed see the full beauty 

' hey jungkook  ' Hyungsik called. Suddenly Tae look and a smile flash on his face , kook raised his eyebrows to tae and the elder smiled and shook his head.... They were talking through eyes , without no one noticing..

' Why are you here jungkook ' Hyungsik asked and stand beside him

' Nothing , just come to see you ' kook said but looking at tae , tae mumbled ' Me ' and kook nodes.