32

' Where is jiminihyung ' koo asked suho who was literally drooling over each and every girl. ' He was with you I don't know ' ...

' Didn't he came from bathroom ' Jungkook thought and walked to bathroom.

' You bitch leave my hair '
' fucker leave my leg first '

Koo's eyes got wide and he rush inside. He gasped when he saw it . Yoongi was there with covering his nose and Tae and Jimin was literally rolling there.... ' Shit ' koo runs to them and try to push Taehyung from jimin's top. But jimin's hands were locked on tae's hair.

' LEAVE GUYS... AISHH ' Koo yelled and trying to push but the siblings were on their own world.

You can imagine like this 🤌

'

why are you not helping , do you want them to die help me ' Koo yelled at yoongi.

' I wish to live more ' yoongi shook his head and move aside. Koo glared at yoongi but he saw Yoongi's nose were bleeding and some scrach mark on his face ' hyung you're nose '

' I know , that's why am not helping you , Siblings issues they will finish it... Not again in my life am going to stop any Siblings fight , my Binie was so poor.... I love him so much ' Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. Koo was distracted by jimin's yell

' Motherfucker that's my chest take your fucking hand from there '  jimin yelled ' oh Sorry '  tae said and grab his hair.

' No I can't let them die... ' koo said to himself and look each sides. He saw a cup. He didn't think twice. He take water and pour on Siblings. ' WILL YOU GUYS STOP FOR GOD'S SAKE ' he yelled.

Taehyung and jimin stopped for a moment to process what's happening now.  ' Hyung why your face full of scrach and your nose bleeding  ' jimin asked to tae with a big pout. ' yours too your nose bleeding ' Tae said with doe eyes.

Jungkook pushed both of them asked. Koo was literally taking deep breaths. ' WHAT ARE YOU 5 year ' He glared at Tae then jimin. ' Look his dress you ripped all of it and he is bleeding ... He is almost naked ' koo yelled and point jimin . Jimin look at himself and akwardly cover where it was ripped with a shy smile. ' Don't smile , look at his face...what is this... he is bleeding..' Koo point at tae's face which was full of jimin's nail art.

' Everything was okay , why did you guys hit someone who tries to stop you...and now he is also injured ...I can't believe you guys are adults , even small kids have maturity not like you ' Jungkook yelled at Vmin.

' Oh my baby ' jimin gasped and about to stand up but before that ' did I say I was over....don't you dare to stand up ' Koo warned jimin didn't say anything he again sat there.

Later , Siblings ear were bleeding because of jungkook's blessing for past few minutes.  Koo removed his coat and give to Jimin , yoongi helps jimin to standup , seems like somewhere on his body is fractured.