39

Koo feels high jelouesy , first his husband hands were touching that girl's hands. Second his family didn't even notice his present. Even avoiding him for some random girl.... who the hell is she. 

' Oh kook is here , when did you come bub ' Jinne notice koo was leaning over wall with tied hands. When jinne asked and Both Joonie and Tae looked at koo.

' Few minutes ago ' Koo bitterly smiled.

' why didn't you came inside ' Joonie asked and wave him to get inside.

' You guys were busy by talking with your guest and didn't even notice me , why should I distrub you ' koo sarcastically said and glare at tae and then eyes runs to his hands which was holding her hands. Tae unknowingly retake his hands and akwardly smiled.

' Did you ate...' jinne asked , he knows the younger is not in good mood and don't wanna make him more..

' No , am not hungry ' koo said and walk inside.

' Who is this TaeTae ' She asked and placed her hands on tae's thigh. Koo poke his inner cheeks and rolled his eyes , death glaring Tae and his thigh. Tae akwardly smiled he knows why the younger is glaring him ' Jungkook this is Jieun my childhood best friend , Jieun this  Jungkook My-y W-ife  ' he said and removed her hands. He cursed for sluttering

' Did you just slutter ' koo look him in disbelief , And he didn't like they way taehyung introduce him to her. 

' Hyy jungkook , I heard about you.. But it's the first time I'm seeing you  ' she give kook a adjustment smile and koo nodes and give a wonderful fake smile.

Jinne and joonie can feel the air is getting AKWARD , Jungkook and Jieun is not going to be along with eachother that sure.

' Guys it's pretty late , you should sleep.... Tae and kookie go to your room and Jinne take Jieun to her room ' joonie said. And everyone get ups to and about to go to room...but

' Jieun have a room in here ' koo raised his eyebrows.

' um ye--' yes I have , the room opposite towards Tae Tae's' Jinne was cut by Jieun high pitch voice..

' That's guestroom not yours  ' Koo mumbled but Jieun heard it. She smiled at koo and lean towards ' It's guestroom now , before that it was used to be our room , Me and TaeTae's  ' She smirked. Koo glare at her and stomp his tiny feets to his room with angry face.

' How dare she say like that , I know she have a eyes on my husband.. Fucking bitch , Argh i Hate Her ' koo kicked the air and roll here and there on bed.

' You didn't eat anything right , ba let's go I'll cook for you ' Tae smiled and was about to approach Koo ' Stop , stay where you are.... , Who is she ' Koo asked..

' Who '

' Tae Tae ' koo mocked her.

' Ahh jieun , I already said that she's my childhood best friend '

' I Don't Like her ' Koo pouted.

' Ahh why bub ' Tae cooed at him and hugg kookie..

' The the way she calls you , look at you , touch you ..I hate it '

' Um Since we are child she calls me like that... That's why I can't say anything ' Tae snuggled to koo and  insert his hands inside koo's dress.

' Can't she talk properly with you...why acting cute '

' She is like that , don't mind her ' Tae's hands were unbuttoning younger's inner. 

' She have a thing for you...don't she '

' I don't care if she have a thing for me or not... I only have my everything for my this baby ' Tae give smooches to koo's cheeks and give a little squeeze to his chest. Tae laid koo and hover him.

' Wait wait.... So you know , she have a thing for you and still you flirt with her ' Koo suddenly sit straightly.

' Koooo , Forget about us .. Let's focus on her ' Tae said and immediately regret it '  No no I mean forget about her --' Fuvk you Taehyung , Your hands are literally groping on my boobies and you saying forget about us and focus on her.... I hate you ' Koo pushed Taehyung from his upper and buttoned his dress.

' Baby I didn't mean to say like that , I was saying ----" I don't wanna hear you.... You're sleeping on couch '

' What if I don't want to ' Tae was getting angry.

' Then i will sleep on couch , don't come near me or I'll kick you ' Koo glared Tae and take his bedsheet and walks to couch.

Tae take a deep breath and sat on bed ' Baby why are you like this , come lets sleep on bed ' Tae patt his side and koo ignored it and closed his eyes

' aishh this brat ' Tae mumbled ' I heard that ' koo said. Tae sighed and look down on his lap , there was someone standing uninvited. ' Fuck..' Tae cursed and walked to bathroom. He dont wanna jerk off...he went for a bath hoping it will fade down..

After bathing Tae was on robe , he saw koo was chatting with someone , he peeked and saw it was Binie. He was changing but someone knocked ' TAE TAE...' Tae look at their door And heard a annoying gron from koo.

He was about to open ' I'll kill you if you're going to open the door like that ' Koo aggressively said.

Tae look at himself , he changed into sweatpants and shirt he opened the door. ' What Jieunna ' He smiled. Someone's ears were perking to hear what others speaking.

' Un Tae I can't sleep , if you're are not sleepy can we watch movie ' She asked with a hope.

Tae think for a minute ' wait here ' He said and get inside ' Are you coming to bed or sleeping here ' Tae asked quietly to Koo , he don't want jieun to hear about their little fighting.

' Am not coming anywhere ' Koo mumbled.

' If you're not coming , am going to watch movie with her '

' why are you saying to me , YOUR CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND , do whatever you want.. ' koo mocked and cover his head with sheets.

' This little bitch , Just because am staying silent doens't mean I cant take advantage of you  '

' If you touch me without my consent , I'll kill you ' Koo glare at tae. Tae didn't think twice He shushed Koo with smashing lips together. Koo whined and try to push Tae..but not in this year happening in front muscle pig..

Koo didn't kiss back ,Tae pinch others nipple and earn a gasp from koo. He insert his tounge and kissed him roughly. Koo couldn't hold longer , he started to kiss him back. Tae hover him and koo's hands grabbing tae's hair and Tae started to kiss his neck and clavicle , red and purple marks were forming there by harsh sucking.

' Um Tae you comming right  ' She knocked the door.

Reality hits koo , he was about to push Tae 's hands were undoing koo's pants.

Koo took all his strength and pushed Tae. ' Go with her.... It's your BEST FRIEND ' He said and laid on stomach so tae can't undress him more.

' Aishh ' tae rubbed his butt and stand up ' You'll regret it koo , if I get chance , you won't walk properly Trust me ' Tae warned him and koo gluped. Tae took his shirt from floor and walked outside.

Koo sighed and closed his eyes.

___

Down Tae and Jieun was watching movie. Jieun was eyeing Tae. He was her first love  , same goes with Taehyung. But since they were best friend neither of them confessed.

As both of them grown , Tae's love changed and he started to date other. But she was crazy over Taehyung. And soon both of them got separated and went to higher education at out of state.

When she returned back and first she came to see Taehyung but She was broken when she heard Tae was already married.. but when she knows it's a boy Her hopes started to come back. Tae is straight and easy to remove Koo from his life.

Since she is staying at Kim mansion for one month , before she going back she'll make Taehyung and Jungkook separate.

___ ___

Someone's gotta tell her....