05

' The fuck.... Aishh... Why the hell was I naked .. aishh... I know he saw me... He saw my presious junsoo... My boobies and my everything... I was storing it for my sunbaenim..ahh waeer.... I don't wanna face him.... God... Please  I hate him...' koo was rolling down on his bed .

Soobin was giving him a zero shit and busy was gaming.

Few minutes later eomma again called.

Both of them gets ready , koo was embarrassed and he didn't even wants to talk with tae... At least not now.. ' dude don't be  embarrassed you have nothing... Literally a flat chest it's nothing... So what ' soobine motives him, but he suddenly got a flick from koo , ' bitch you better stay silent.. my boobs will grower on future... ', soobin clearly ignored him and walks faster..

.
.
.
.
.

'  Jun are you sure , that you are staying...'  tae asked and the younger nodes.

Soobini was staying with jun, coz the younger asks him so. Kookie and soobine get attached to jun immediately , maybe thrice are inna same wavelength..

Kookie was glaring bine like ' Cheater ' , soobine smiled and close the door..

Tae opens the door for koo... Koo ignored it and get on from other side.

' jungkook... I didn't mean to see you like that..  '

' can you please stop mentioning that... I don't wanna hear '  koo hide inside his dress

' Am sorry... There is nothing to embarrassed.. Since You are small there is nothing get ashamed  ' Tae was about to talk next..but koo was glaring him...

' What.. ' He asked.

' I Hate you  didn't knew you was a pervert '  koo yelled and hugg himself , now he is looking like a fluff ball.

Reality hits tae...  He Just mean he is young..
.
.
.
.
Both of them were at Restaurant , koo keep avoiding tae's glare.

' sir order ' the waiter asked. Tae order a strawberry smoothie and a piece cake... But koo ordered half of the things in kitchen.

' are you sure you can eat all of it  , isn't it too much ' tae asked making sure that the younger can't eat this much.. 

' Are you scaring about paying , if you don't have money , gimme ur phone , i'll asks my dad ' koo rudely said

'No no I can pay , you can order  ' tae sighed.
.
.
.
.
' You are eating like a pig...slow down or you'll choke.. Tae said and wipe koo's corner lip. '

' So you're calling me pig...'

' No I was just....Nevermind '

' Waiter...... I wann-' koo again order a lots of food ..
.
.
.

An hour later tae was looking at kook who was eating too much , he knows the younger's tummy is full.. But he's eating only to show him off.... 

They came here to talk something but nothing happens.

Few minutes later...

' Waiter....'  Koo called.

' That's it , you're not going to eat anymore '

' excuse me.. that's my personal , I am going eat more... Its none of ur business.. '

Tae wanna punch koo so bad ... He don't know why... If it was jimin or jun... They probably fly to that cash counter , he wish koo was one of his brother..

Koo knows his tummy feels weird..but he can't let tae knows it. If he keep bugg the elder , maybe this marriage won't happen ..

Tae dragged kook to washroom.