Chapter 48

I teleported onto the top of the carriage, and Albedo was looking around a little shocked. "I'm fine, Albedo. Don't break the carriage like you told me you did to someone's sword." I ordered.

"Lady Aria." She bowed to me.

"Sweets?" I asked.

"NO, I AM ASHAMED!" Albedo fell onto her face. "I lost control when I heard your cry and I didn't even bring sweets with me!"

"You lose control a lot." I commented. "You just wanted to protect me, right? Thanks!" I grinned and she squealed. "Also, are you stalking us?"

Albedo went back into her normal bow and grinned. "Lady Aria. Your magic is outstanding! Did Lord Ainz teach you this?" She looked around.

"Yeah." I nodded as I sat down on the edge of the carriage and I made some sweets to fill up the carriage a little.

"If Lord Ainz did this? Just us two in the entire world! TOGETHER WHILE JUST TIME MOVES FOR US AND I WOULD MOVE ON HIS-!" Albedo then coughed as I was eating the sweets I made.

"Want one?" I asked and she happily accepted it and we sat there for a bit while eating sweets, it was fun and she even read me one of the fairy tale books to me.

"Huh?! The evil overlord dies!" Albedo snapped the book in half. "NEVER! Lady Aria! Suddenly there was the appearance of someone new just as the hero was going to kill the Sexy Overlord!" Albedo exclaimed as I was in awe at the new story.

"Sexy?" I looked at the overlord in the book, and he's just a ball of black. "You do like balls."

"Who appeared was a blessing and curse! A beautiful one at that! She easily turned the entire world upside down with just her smile and the overlord was filled with such happiness! He murdered everyone else and ruled the world with his daughter!" Albedo laughed madly and I clapped for such a great ending she made just for me.

"Now Lady Aria, what's your favourite colour?" Albedo asked me.

"Red." I answered and she nodded.

"It will be done." She informed me, but I didn't know what she meant.

I unpaused time after my little picnic with Albedo and beforehand I explained to her why I whined and that I'm absolutely fine, but she rubbed my ears gently while hissing that insects hurt them.

Everyone in the carriage was looking at the ceiling confused while Renner seemed a little amazed as I was sitting in my seat trying to whistle. "My, what just happened?" Renner grinned excitedly as she was laying on Climb's lap because she fell onto it earlier.

"Princess, stay close!" Climb pulled her closer and she was grinning madly. 'OH, HOLD ME SO TIGHTLY UNTIL YOUR ARMS BREAK!' Her mind yelled.

"So she likes breaking bones to." I mumbled seeing she has even more in common with Albedo.

Tina and Evileye checked outside of the carriage while I just ate the sweets I made earlier that filled the carriage a little.

"Ruby, you shouldn't eat those." Tina warned me. "They could be poisonous."

"That sounds like a cool flavour." I hummed as she took one off me, so I just made more and she was amazed that I kept getting more sweets somehow.

Evileye sighed and came back in after telling the driver to carry on. "There's no one around, but I can't explain this..." Evileye stared at the ceiling.