Chapter 27

We went back in after Ainz's meltdown and Demiurge explained to Ainz the situation by whispering it all for some reason.

"Now, let me start by asking you, Sebas, do I need to explain to you what I am doing here?" Ainz asked.

"No, there is no need" Sebas answered, he was actually sweating.

"Is something the matter Sebas? You are sweating, I will lend you my handkerchief" Ainz threw it, and it landed on the floor.

"I get you don't even have muscles, but you can only throw it that far?" I asked him disappointed.

Ainz just put one of my sweets in front of me asking me to please be quiet, Cocytus brought in Tuare, he had to stand outside the door because he couldn't get through the doorway.

He tried and failed many times until Ainz told him to stop.

Tuare held onto Sebas's jacket scared, "On your-" Demiurge began.

I threw a sweet at him as Ainz shushed him, Demiurge caught the sweet in his mouth, "You will kill her if you do that" I informed him, "She is my friend, so no killing."

"I see, thank you for looking after my daughter, I am her father, Ainz Ooal Gown" Ainz looked at her, she seemed more confused than afraid, "I am the master of Sebas."

"R-Right" Tuare stood up straight.

"Now then Sebas, I thought I instructed you to act in a way that would not draw attention, nonetheless, you have courted the trouble for the sake of this no account women" Ainz glared at him.

"Actually-" I spoke up but Ainz ignored me.

"I am deeply sorry, Lord Ainz" Sebas apologised.

"I-" Ainz stopped me again.

"Creation magic!" I yelled, I made the back of his chair fall off.

Ainz fell back with it and I teleported next to him and bent down, "Will you listen now?" I asked.

He nodded slowly because he was too stunned to speak.

"I ordered Sebas to save her, I healed her, it's my fault, but we killed those people who she supposedly belong to, they were potential enemies, and the princess called for a meeting for my help to get rid of them so our reputation as adventurers has gone up" I explained.

Ainz took a moment to take that all in then sat up and ruffled my hair, "You did a good job my daughter, but why did you decide to help her?" He asked me.

"You guys helped me when I had no one so I did the same thing for her" I explained.

"Lord Ainz, you need a chair, would you like to sit on me?" Demiurge smiled at us.

"No, I should be the one" Cocytus added.

We both facepalmed, "But I have one more thing, Sebas, I want you to prove you're still loyal to me" Ainz stood up.

"Anything" Sebas bowed.

"Kill her" Ainz demanded.

I stumbled a little from shock, 'She won't die' Ainz reassured me.

"What did you say?" Sebas asked genuinely shocked.

"Sebas, are you a dog that obeys all the Supreme ones? Or are you someone who believes in his own will?" Ainz asked, "You will not answer! Demonstrate it to me!"

"Like what Albedo once suggested she should do for you?" I asked.

"No" He immediately answered.

Tuare turned to Sebas and smiled, she just accepted it, Sebas went to punch her and was stopped by Cocytus, he just poked his spear inside the room from the doorway.