Fū ren

It was not because he did not see it or notice it but the aircraft was in invisible mode this whole time and only when Zishu mentioned it that it showed itself. 

While they were talking, the brothers who were watching them were stunned to see their boss's action and proceeded to discuss it in a very silent voice they thought only they can hear. 

"Did boss... did the boss do it himself?"

"Vice-Admiral, when did boss start to touch other species? Isn't it your task?"

Ye Baiyi who was equally stunned at his friends' action felt a little betrayed. He thought, just because one in front was a beauty and extremely clean that you dare break our rules. Bah! old Zhou, aren't you a man after all, still subject to like someone and... hmmm... then as if a light bulb glows brightly above his head, he responds to his colleagues, "I think the Admiral-daren found our furen."

Upon hearing it, everyone turned their heads to Ye Baiyi in unison, and with their eyes so wide then like a choir they repeated one word in a whisper-like voice, "furen?"

Then everyone again nodded in understanding like a chicken pecking at their food and scratching the idea that they can quickly leave the planet. After all, it's once in a lifetime that their admiral finds their furen. How can they possibly bear to see their admiral unhappy? NO! if they have to live here for a little while then so be it.

Their hearts soften for their furen and already thinking of ways to get to his good side. 

In order to understand the language of Wen Kexing, Zishu must let their forehead touch each other to transfer the knowledge. This act only works for language and can't transfer any information from the other person's memory. 

This was the task of Ye Baiyi in every mission 'cause "it's disgusting to touch other species" said his mighty admiral and friend. 

Without so much thought, he approached them and said to Zishu, "Boss, I will have to learn the language too, can you ask permission from our dear friend?"

In his "always" expressionless face he replied, " No need. I learned it. If you want to, learn it manually."

What a jealous man! he said to himself.

Since his friend said this he then has the urge to tease him some more. He wanted to see if what he thought was true. 

He reached out his hand to Kexing to touch their heads together but his hand was intercepted mid-air and was gripped by a jealous man. With an aggrieved tone, the jealous man spat out two words, " think twice."

And so, he retracted his hand. 

People in love can be unreasonable at times, forgetting friendship because of love. tsk! he cursed his friend in his head. 

Kexing on the other hand leaps a meter backward upon seeing a hand reaching out. One person touching him was enough, two was too much. 

His body was not something everyone could freely touch.

Wen Kexing, are they this desperate for me? tsk tsk... poor souls, poor souls. They even use magic to get my attention. I commend them.

"Little brother, please ask your brothers to refrain from touching me. My body is holy and therefore can't be sullied."

Zishu saw how effortless and nimble his leap was he did not even mind what Kexing had said. He was like riding a cloud, gliding so free. Again he thought this man is a dangerous enemy, its better to be on his good side until they leave.

"I ask forgiveness on his behalf." then he shifted the topic back to the aircraft, "will you be willing to help us?"

Hearing this, Kexing looks at the huge aircraft lying at the back of the group as if it was taking its time to sun bathing. What a lucky life. "This master will check it first before making a promise."