T(h)rust (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

His whole body was slumped on the uneven ground. The cold coming from the earth under him was seeping inside his hot body... he was cold and he was hot at the same time.

Shushu placed his hand on the back of Wen Kexing's waist to lift it a little, his erected flesh pointing to Kexing's hole, hungry and ready for a wild ride, "Baobei..." he whispered as he slowly, gently, and carefully entered Wen Kexing.

"Mmmm, Shushu..." Wen Kexing's mind go blank, he did not anticipate that he could feel much more aroused than before. That Shushu's hardwood entering him will cause his euphoria to rise at a crazy rate, he could only call out Shushu's name as if he was bullied.

Shushu's slow thrust increased the itch he was feeling inside, it was making him crazy and impatient. This was teasing. This was illegal!

"F-faster... Shu... shu..." His word was like a scissor snapping Shushu from being gentle. In truth, he wanted to pound so hard on Wen Kexing but considering that his favorite human had been celibate all his life and this was his first sexual exercise, he restrained himself.

Now, that his favorite human said it, the amount of self-restraint was almost cut. He pulled out and suddenly pushed in! "Arghhhh! Shushu... big... so... so big, haa."

Wen Kexing's back arched many times, his long silver-white hair scattered on the ground, moving along with Shushu's thrusting. His forehead had beads of sweat and his eyes were tinged red from the ecstasy and bullying that Shushu was doing to him.

Being gentle to him was actually much worse than being rough. He was itchy, he wanted more... he wanted it hard. Kexing lifted half of his body while his lower body was still connected to Shushu's lower half still thrusting at a slow pace.

His arms encircled Shushu's nape and without saying anything, bit Shushu's shoulder, "Faster... Shushu, faster.... hmmm? give me more." He buried his head in Shushu's neck ashamed of what his mouth was uttering.

But shame was overcome by what his body needed.

"Baobei... you-" Shushu grab him through his hair, with not so much force, and made him look his eyes to eyes, "you're making me crazy," he caught those reddened lips, kissing him with much hunger as he thrust his tongue in while his lower half pounded hard and fast.

The closed cave was full of moans, slapping of two flesh, and many erotic sounds that came from both their mouth. He tried to be gentle but his favorite human wanted the opposite, so he could only give in and pleasure the man below him.

"... baobei," he flipped Wen Kexing, making him face the messy blanket that he once carefully placed on the ground, his hand traced the back of Wen Kexing from his nape down to his buttock. It was a milky white skin, hot and soft. Wen Kexing trembled and groaned at his sensual touch.

He was not a slacker when it comes to training but his body, though with muscles, it was good to touch. Looking at the butt and the hole that greedily open and close in front of him, Shushu had the impulse to slap those butt.

Pak!

The sound of slapping was followed by an erotic groan, "D-don't..." He was still a great master and he still had shame in his body, so that slap somehow gave him embarrassment but at the same time, he was not so against it.

The scattered silver hair covers most of Wen Kexing's back part and it was a hindrance in the lustful eyes of Shushu. He scoops the hair and grips it tightly with his hand. His scalding hot flesh pointed again at the greedy hole and thrust directly, reaching the deep part of Wen Kexing.

Wen Kexing had adapted to his size and therefore it was easy for him to enter the second time.

More ambiguous positions were made and thanks to their excellent foundation, the two matched their stamina and lasted until the night.

Seeing the mess they made, the sticky fluid in their body, the blanket, the ground, and even the table... it was scary how one can be shameless when it comes to making love.

"Rest for a while, I'll clean it up." Shushu had his own pouch where he can store things and he took out a small blanket enough for one and let Wen Kexing lay his body in there. He took out a small towel and use the water full of spiritual energy to wet it and wipe Wen Kexing's body.

After he was done with Wen Kexing, he let the great master close his eyes and proceed to take care of the ground, table, and the mess-up blanket.

It took him about ten minutes to clean up everything before going back to Wen Kexing's side, "Baobei... are you okay? It doesn't hurt anywhere?" he planted a kiss on Wen Kexing's forehead and stroke the hair lovingly.

"Let's go back... you need to eat."

Wen Kexing only groaned in response. In reality, his body was not tired at all, his hips might be hurting a little but it does not mean he can't move or walk but... it was good to be taken care of. Shushu's aftercare was the best and his coaxing voice fluttered his heart making him act spoiled.

He kept his eyes closed and move closer to Shushu to snuggle for a little more.

"Okay, then let's rest for an hour and then return. The ground is cold and using your power to warm us is not good at all. You should lay in bed to have a better rest."

He said so much but Wen Kexing only answered with an "En," a spoiled tone with a hint of a smile in it.

Shushu lay beside him and scoop the great master into his arms. His hand moved lower and gave his favorite human a massage. He does not know if Wen Kexing was hurting but even if he wasn't he still wanted to give him more of his love.

"Baobei... let's not part again, okay?" he whispered, his heart bared naked. What happened to Wen Kexing was a lingering shadow to him. He does not want to experience it again.

He promised to be stronger in his heart to protect this lovely human in his arms.

After an hour, the two returned to the quarters like two guilty cats. They tiptoed, ensuring that no one will notice that they returned at such a late hour. However, Shushu honestly does not mind if they were discovered.

It was already a piece of common knowledge to everyone in the upper place that they were in love with each other. His hand reach out to Wen Kexing's waist and playfully said, "Today was amazing, baobei..." His thumb rubs on the waist sending electricity to Wen Kexing's heart.

Wen Kexing covered his face with his fan and answered, "En," then as if thunder strike him, he added abruptly, "I have mentally taken note... next time, I can also do it. I'll... I'll be gentle to you, Shushu."

Mixed with pride and embarrassment, Wen Kexing revealed a determined smile.

Shushu internal dialogue: I should learn more tricks!