Delicious (人'∀'*)

"Kexing..." Shushu shook the fainted great master in the hope that Wen Kexing will open his eyes but how can a human pretending to faint open his eyes?! No way!

Humans were full of trickery after all and one of which was acting.

Of course, Shushu does not fall for such trickery seeing that the great master's eyes were abnormally tight than usual. How could he forget the face of the great master when sleeping? He had been observing it every morning.

"... Kexing," Shushu stroke Kexing's hair unhurriedly, his other hand gripping Kexing's waist with his thumb and rubbing it with cloth in between. "Open your eyes," he said with his whispering voice.

"I'm jealous," he planted a kiss on Kexing's forehead, "... you like the wood better than me," he kissed him on the corner of his eyes, "is it really better than me, hmm?" he kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"Baobei,"

Splash!

The sound of water echoed in the closed cave followed by the fainting sound of the little wave it created, "I throw away my rival, can you open your eyes now?"

Hearing that his secret project crafted by his hand was thrown away, Kexing opened his eyes and blurted, "What??!!! I carved it care...fu...lly-" but soon, shame covered his whole body again making his words fade little by little.

"You did?" Shushu rubbed his lips looking very lovingly at Wen Kexing, "Carved after mine? But you haven't seen mine well, right?" that loving look slowly changed into seduction, Shushu was smiling with the dark intention behind his eyes.

"Baobei," he took Kexing's hand and put it over his erected flesh, and added, "may I?"

The hard-as-rock flesh was bulging over the cloth covering it not even a little shy but was confidently flaunting in front of his eyes.

He swallowed his saliva.

His hand over it unconscientiously tightened making Shushu groan, "Mmm... haa... baobei," he bit his lips but his eyes were misty... covered with an eroticism that can't be denied, "more, baobei... haa."

Wen Kexing followed him and gripped it and rub it at the same time, his wilted flesh erected seeing Shushu's reaction to his action, "Shushu," his voice was low and his face was coming close to him making their forehead stick together, "Shushu..."

His hand rubbing Shushu was caught and Shushu lifted his clothes giving Kexing a free show of his erected cock. Before, Kexing was stroking with clothes on but now that Shushu open his clothes, he saw how massive Shushu's weapon was.

It was never the same size as the wood he had carved. Shushu's was the best looking as expected.

"Undress me, baobei," he was panting and his voice was hoarse, "Ah, no... kiss me... baobei, kiss me..."

"So many demands, my Shushu."

As a great master, he was used to multi-tasking so... Wen Kexing's other hand was stroking Shushu, the other untying Shushu's robe and his mouth kissing his dear Shushu... but it was Shushu leading the kiss.

His body felt so hot and he can't help but moan, "Ahh... shu... shu," when their lips parted, the erotic face of Shushu flashed before his eyes and another feeling was born inside him... he wanted to make a mess of Shushu. He wanted to see more of Shushu's erotic reaction.

He wanted... to enter Shushu!

When all the clothes were taken off, Kexing's hand quickened and in a second, a sticky liquid was released smearing Shushu's upper body. He reached out two fingers and scoop it. His mind was buzzing, he wanted to do more... more... he wants more.

His finger went down to Shushu's hole, smearing it slowly, "Kexing!" which made Shushu come back to his senses, "Baobei, I will be in charge of that," he took Kexing's hand out and pushed Kexing down, "I'll serve you well."

"But I want you too," Kexing said as if he was desperate.

"me too... me too baobei."

Kexing flipped them making his body over Shushu, "Let this great master serve you, okay?"

Shushu flipped their bodies again and said, "En, you will serve me well." He lowered his head and kissed Wen Kexing fiercely, their breaths unsteady and sticky.

Before they could part lips, Kexing flipped them again, "My Shushu..." Kexing lowered his hand again on Shushu's hole, "My Shushu looks so good-"

However, the fight was not done yet and the victor was not yet announced! Shushu scowled and pulled Kexing's head closer to him, his other hand going down to Wen Kexing's hole too! "You want the wood but not mine? Baobei... you're so unfair."

Crocodile tears fell under Shushu's eyes and the great master's heart softened. He could never stomach seeing Shushu crying and hurt anymore.

His finger went in making the great master let out a loud uncontrollable moan, "Ahh... haaaa... Shushu," while Wen Kexing's finger almost went in too! too bad, Wen Kexing already prepared himself a while ago that it was easy for Shushu's finger to slide in.

His eyes closed and his hips moved like he was trained to do so. His finger in Shushu's hole was retracted and he held onto Shushu's arms as another finger went in inside him. "haaa..."

It gave him shivers... what Shushu was doing to him... he can't do it to Shushu. As of this moment, Wen Kexing, in ecstasy, was doing a mental note! The thought of topping Shushu was put behind for now.

He will surely ask for him next time.

"take care of me, my Shushu." He wipe the tears from Shushu's face and kissed his eyes, "take care of this great master," he added with a smile saying that Shushu can do whatever he wanted to him.

Hearts trembling, Shushu smiled at Kexing and rubbed his cheeks gently, kissing the great master unhurriedly, their tongues tangled, and when they parted a thread of saliva stretched out from both their lips.

"Kexing," Shushu whispered and suddenly flip their bodies for the last time. One more flip and they will drop into the shallow water. Shushu's eyes were full of lust, he lowered his head near the great master's ears and whispered again, "Thank you for the meal."

***

Kexing: I'm the most delicious meal! ˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚