Protect

It was not easy to kill the tentacle men, Zhou Zhishu knew about it very well. Even if a portion of his body was cut from it, it will turn into another tentacle man. What they needed to do was...

"... kill the main body," he said, looking at the other tentacle man fighting with the disciples. "Careful not to cut a portion of the duplicates body, even from the main body," he added.

Wen Kexing was silent for a while processing what Shushu had said. The tentacles were still following them and the disciples below were still fighting with the main body. "En. but how can we kill the main body?"

"Don't cut any part of the enemy, it has the ability to duplicate!" Wen Kexing again intensified his voice and the disciple acknowledge his instruction.

Water-powered disciples continued to pour water into the fire from the sea, almost exhausted with their sweat already showing on their foreheads. Earth-powered disciples had built stairs at the back of the mountain so the injured and the children can go down to the forest while they build the barriers and fight the enemy.

Fire-powered and Wind-powered disciples were reduced to half after being badly hit by the enemy and some exhausted their spiritual energy. The soldiers were no less in a better state considering that they only have a gun and a few bullets.

"Hit the heart."

Wen Kexing looked at Shushu with puzzled eyes. Why can't Shushu give exact instructions? Does tentacle man have his heart placed in the same position as humans? How will he know?!

"Shushu-"

Before he could finish Shushu faced him and pointed in between his brow, "hit here," and pointed at the end of his left and right brows, "... and hit here." He looked back at the main body and added, "tentacle men have three hearts, make sure to hit two after the other. However, they can still live with one heart even after they are badly hit."

"If we hit the hearts at the end of his brows then we disable his eight tentacles, if we hit the heart at the center, we disable the main body... but the tentacles can still move because it has mini-brains of their own."

This time Wen Kexing was amazed. How can a specie have a great build? Three hearts and tentacles with a mind of their own. Does Shushu, "you... also have three hearts?" he asked dumbfoundedly.

"Do I have tentacles? I'm only an upgraded human-"

"Admiral Zhou! We meet again," it was the main body talking. The main body had eight tentacles while the duplicate body only has two tentacles that work as their hands, this was how their kind identify the original and the copycat.

"Have you forgotten about me? The son of the King that you have killed!" The tentacle man was using Shushu's language therefore Wen Kexing was at a loss for their conversation.

Wen Kexing intensified his voice again and instructed the disciples on where to hit the tentacle man without minding what the tentacle man was saying. Funny enough, the tentacle man did not mind him too. He was only interested in Admiral Zhou.

"I don't remember killing an octopus but I do remember killing a scorpion king," Shushu said while giving Wen Kexing a pinch behind his back and whispering unknown words to him. Shushu added, "why don't we battle together so I can remember your father? Let this species stand as a witness."

Shushu jumped down from the sword with a three-meter-high, landing in front of the tentacle man, "let's battle!" Electricity hit the tentacle man on the chest. Shushu waved his gun hitting one of the tentacles.

His eight soldiers run towards him, each facing one tentacle, he and Wen Kexing was fighting with the main body's hands, with Wen Kexing above the air and the Admiral on the land.

Alongside the other masters, Ye Bai Yi was fighting the two duplicates who somehow got distracted with the disciples after the main body saw Zhou Zhishu. Luckily, the two duplicates did not notice the barriers being built for an escape and refuge.

Another electricity hit the tentacle man, this time on his head. Shushu was buying his time to lock his target, he can't waste a bullet and he can't afford to miss a hit.

Crack! Bang!

A gun and electricity hit at the same time. Wen Kexing hits the left brow while Shushu hits the right brow. Four of the tentacles lay limply, not moving and rapidly drying. Shushu had hit the heart.

Wen Kexing's electricity increased the damage of the bullet while weakening the large head of the tentacle man. The two duplicates were also affected; their tentacles' speed slowed down and their hit was not as strong as before.

"one more!" shouted Shushu as he pulled the trigger again aiming at the left brow while Wen Kexing aimed at the center of the brows. Crack! Crack! Bang!

Wen Kexing's clothes flattered in the sky, his body was starting to weaken. He already used his spiritual energy for half a day today. Though he can still fight, but if the enemy can avoid the hit from Shushu then it would be unknown how long he can go on.

Unfortunately, the bullet was missed. There were only two bullets left in his gun. What's more, he was the only one who possessed such high powered gun. Guns were given according to the level of the soldier's spiritual energy and only Shushu was stronger than them.

Shushu jumped backward from the tentacle man, strategizing how to hit the other hearts. Two soldiers now fought with one tentacle of the main body, each had wounds on their own.

While processing what move to make, a tentacle from one of the duplicates hit Shushu in the back, "Urghh!" the duplicates did not care about the other masters or Ye Bai Yi now, in their minds, they have to protect the main body.

"Shushu!"

Wen Kexing called out but was also targeted by the other duplicates. Hit in the thigh, Wen Kexing flew down and waved his fan to give a strong electrocution to the duplicate tentacle frying one of the hands making it wobbly, "Don't hurt Shushu!!!"

Two more tentacles came at him but cannot touch him anymore, Wen Kexing had a fire in the other hand and an electric ball on the other, growing larger and larger, "How dare you hurt Shushu!"

His hair was raising and the wind seemed to blow extremely strong, fusing the fire and electricity, Wen Kexing threw the gigantic ball to the two duplicates, blood seeping out of his mouth.

Boom!

The surrounding turned dark and silent.