Embraced ( ˘ ³˘)♥

The sky outside darkens, the wind blowing cold air, and the sound of cicadas were heard at a distance seeming to encircle the dimly lit cave.

The great master planned to only gave half a day to transferring spiritual energy to the purified stone this was to ensure that he had enough energy when unforeseen events arise, however, the great master was currently mastering his courage to get out of the cave!

Hearing the words of his favorite new disciple, his limb went numb, and can't seem to remember how to stand up so, the great master continue to send spiritual energy, closing his eyes while his ears listens to every breath that Shushu made.

For Wen Kexing, Shushu was a weak but formidable Admiral, his soldiers fear him and he wanted to ensure that Shushu can defend himself. Now, the Admiral wanted to bed him... if Shushu was weak, then will Shushu suffer when he... when he... I can't hurt, Shushu at all!

He doesn't need to do what his disciple desires, right? but he was a good master! he can't deny his disciple for their request but Shushu did not request him yet. What if Shushu requested to grant his request? How will I tell Shushu that I am a pure master, therefore I can't succumb to lust?

His head hurt thinking about it all day. This was the first time he hated having good hearing. He should have covered his ears with something.

"Master,"

Wen Kexing pretend to be deep in his work and did not answer back to the voice, "it's already nighttime. You should rest." The voice said again. Ah. That voice was clear and gentle, Shushu always speaks to him softly while commanding his soldiers firmly and with authority.

The dual personality of Shushu sometimes amaze him and he was more amazed by the fact that Shushu was able to subdue the soldiers stronger than him. Shushu was even thin while his soldiers had big muscles! They should cut down on food and give Shushu more food!

"Master, please rest."

Wen Kexing was startled, the voice was close to his ears now but he did not notice the sound of the water. I must be so deep in my thoughts.

Now that he opened his eyes, he can't continue to pretend, "what time is it?" he asked feigning innocence. Zhou Zhishu's face was in front of him and instead of the disciple blushing, the great master blushed instead!

"Time for the master to rest, please, I don't you to exhaust yourself because of the battery we need."

He saw the pain and concern in the Admiral's eyes, his heart thump and as panic crosses his face he stood up abruptly and walk to the river bank, "let's go." He can only spit two words to avoid embarrassment. His heart was throbbing frantically and he cannot understand why.

Last time he had a fever and now his heart was ill. Am I dying?!

Outside the cave, Wen Kexing sealed the entrance before leaving. Zhou Zhishu walked behind him, his eyes looking at the thin waist of the great master. Again, he felt the same feeling he had this morning, the feeling of wanting to embrace Wen Kexing.

He was troubled by his disrespectful thoughts. Wen Kexing only showed him good things but now he was harboring ill intent toward the great master. "Kexing..." he mumbled so low that even he himself didn't hear but the human in front of him with super powerful hearing stopped in his track and turned back, "Yes?"

Zhou Zhishu's eyes widened in surprise and Wen Kexing realized that Shushu was only mumbling but because his ears were focused on Shushu when he heard his name he immediately looked back!

"What is it, master?" the thing hidden under his pants was about to burst but thanks to the dark surrounding and bamboo trees rooted on the side of the pathway, no one will notice it. He was relieved and sighed internally.

"Let's... let's move quickly, I'm hungry."

Wen Kexing jumbled his words and quicken his pace. His face was like a tomato and his mind kept on repeating the image he saw. Shushu was aroused? Whaaaaa... am I that seductive?! I mean I'm gorgeous and all but... I think I have a fever again!

At this point, Wen Kexing had to think again whether having super powerful hearing and eyesight was a blessing or meant to cause his death?! The weak Shushu now turned macho in his eyes. How can he face him again?

Arriving at the quarters, the great master realized a problem again, Shushu was staying with him in the same quarters! and they even sleep on the same bed! Shushu will only have a stronger desire for him if they slept together again.

"Ahem! I remember that I have to replenish my strength, you can rest early first." He said but his excuse was not accepted by Zhou Zhishu at all. They just arrived from the cave and they haven't eaten at all.

"You have to eat first." The tone was like that of an Admiral to his soldier, not a disciple to his master, "Having little food is better than none at all. Please, have dinner with me, Master."

It was not forceful, not commanding but the last phrase was a tone of pleading. His disciple was requesting and pleading that he grant him to have dinner with him. Of course, he should grant the desire of his disciple's heart, he was a great master after all.

"En."

That dinner was then followed by bathing. Shushu prepared Wen Kexing's hot water saying that this was all he could do as his gratitude for the great master's effort. Then, the bath was followed by sleeping. Shushu prepared the bed and Wen Kexing's sleeping clothes.

The great master was enjoying the service of his new favorite disciple.

When he lay his back on the fresh clean bed, another body lay beside him, "good night, master."

"En. Good night, Shushu."

Just as he closed his eyes he opened them again and like a whirlpool, all the things that happened today flashback in his mind! The thing he avoided can't be reversed now. He was already lying down and it would be awkward to get up and disturbed Shushu's sleep.

He decided to calm himself and meditate while laying down. That way the night will pass by without him thinking too much. His breath gradually steady and his mind was about to enter the state of meditation when a hand pulled him into an embraced.

"Kexing, I'm sorry. Just let me hug you." The voice was still so low but the culprit thought the he was asleep! So this was what happened every night? Was this why he woke up snuggled in Shushu's embraced every morning?!

A light kiss was plotted in his head, so light that it would be hard for ordinary person to feel it. After that, Shushu fell asleep.

My disciple is trying to eat me!