Shock!

After Master Zhao's visit that day, came another visit the next day. Every day one master came to check on the pond until some decided to bring with them their best disciples.

"Nice. This pond will help you... blah blah."

"We should have built a pond in the middle place blah blah."

"Ah! Master Wen's benevolence reaches us, weaklings, blah blah."

...and many more comments directing and praising Wen Kexing but behind all of those words were jealousy and eagerness to take over the upper place. However, who can match the great master? No one!

The great immortal with a beauty that can fold even the strongest metal and sways even the firmest tree, the unparalleled of all in strength, was, at this moment, busy teaching his newfound disciple - Zhou Zishu.

"Shushu, bend your hand more. No! don't do that you will sprain your ankle." In his most patient and gentlest way, he guides his soon-to-be favorite student.

"Please, teach me more, Master." The way Zishu spoke those words tickled Wen Kexing's narcissistic ears making him grin from ear to ear, his depleting energy was even renewed.

"If all my disciples speak like this then it would have been a very good life, tsk."

On the side stood A-Xiang and A-cheng with their eyes piercing through every part of Zishu's body, "another hindrance!" said A-Xiang. She was holding her sword and pouting her lips upon hearing what her master had said.

"Master is unfair!" She said through a mind link for A-cheng but who would have thought that the message instead went to Wen kexing?

"A-Xiang, you connected to a wrong spiritual array." Wen Kexing was holding Zishu's waist as he guide him in his moves. It was crucial to hold Zishu's waist so he can catch up to the Master's moves. Shushu's waist is so thin.

Next, he taught him to fly using a sword. It was fortunate that Zishu and his company had an innate spiritual energy so it did not take time for him to master the sword flying. "You learn fast even though you are weak. Don't be sloppy and train more." said the proud master. His heart was beating fast because of excitement. He had acquired a new disciple and a fast learner one at that!

What's more, Shushu was also a beauty. Right, this should be the way. My disciples should have beautiful faces so even if they were full of bruises they still look lovely.

"Master, I can hear your thoughts. Please turn off the spiritual array," said A-Xiang with a flat, rebelling tone. A-cheng beside him forced himself not to laugh but can't take it anymore and he burst out saying, "Jiejie should be eliminated as Master's disciple, haha..."

"You!"

"Tsk. tsk. Learn from your Shushu-shidie, he is graceful and carries himself well." The master who was fond of graceful and neat things said while wiping his forehead full of sweat using the well-ironed (by A-Xiang) handkerchief embroidered with bamboo leaves (by A-cheng).

His movements were slow like a movie in a negative point five play speed, the swaying of bamboo trees synced with his rhythm, and his hair flowed like gentle water. Look at me, I look good, right? Learn from your, master!

"Beautiful," whispered Zishu, he was staring at Wen Kexing from the moment the great master took the handkerchief hidden inside his clothes. Truly, Wen Kexing was beautiful in his own manly way. Delicate yet masculine, slender but macho.

Wen Kexing made all these combinations complement each other without any effort.

"Master, shall we rest and eat now?"

Tomorrow, the stone will be done with its purification, and Wen Kexing will start to transfer spiritual power to it so the aircraft can leave the earth without any problem. When they first came to this strange planet, all he wanted was to leave as quickly as possible but now he wanted the days to pass by slowly so he can spend more time with his favorite human.

"En. Let's go, Shushu. You have to eat so you will fatten up." The smile on his face was pure and without malice. Anyone who will see him smiles will be drawn to him.

"Thank you for your care, Master (my favorite human)," side by side, they walk back to their quarters with the two disciples still bickering following behind them.

The next day came and the transferring of energy also started. In the cave, only Zishu stayed with Master Wen guarding the entrance with all his might. His eyes work like an eagle, his hearing like bats, and his smell like a dog.

Zhou Zishu mastered all of it through the rigid training he had from the Imperial planet. One cannot be a soldier much more an Admiral if these three things were not mastered.

Wen Kexing was sitting in the middle of the water with his legs crossed with each other, his hands stretching towards the stone as continuous energy passed through his hands. With his closed eyes, the wave of his eyelashes was highlighted giving one the illusion of a peacock fluttering his feathers.

There was an obvious distance between Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu but this does not escape the Admiral's Hawke-like eyes, at this very moment, Zishu was having irregular breathing, and inside the tight pants was a flame that wanted to be free. Wen Kexing ignites the fire inside him that was peacefully slumbering before.

He wanted to reach him and embraced his favorite human but one thing hinders Zishu - respect. He was slowly understanding the attraction he had with this human but he was not sure if Wen Kexing felt the same or was only a generous one willing to help everyone in need.

All the things he had done were to test the master but the master was like a difficult prison to enter. The master enjoys the satisfaction of helping but Zishu does not want just any help; he wanted to take Wen Kexing home.

"Kexing," he murmured, "I think I wanted to bed you." After that, he focused his eyes outside so as not to be distracted and to quench the fire that keeps on growing.

However, at this very moment, Wen Kexing, the great master... was shocked to the bones! He had just heard his new disciple say he wanted to bed him! Am I receiving or giving?!

He was even more shocked by his thoughts! (ʘᗩʘ')

~~~

Author: Heh! someone having dirty thoughts (`∀')Ψ

Shushu & Kexing: No, I don't! ╰(°ㅂ°)╯

*looks at each other*

Author: Oops! (・ε・'*) ...

~~~

I was out for so long and keep everyone waiting. Sorry ♡(ミ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ ﻌ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ ミ)ノ ... I'm back and promise to finish the story.