Captive

The view from above was breathtaking, it's as if the island had no inhabitants and only exist on its own. Maybe having an immortal resident that cultivates day and night also helps preserve the place, absorbing the pure spiritual energy from the Master making it more dazzling.

The men left below, look at the two leaving shadows with their mouths wide open, their hearts and eyes appreciating the two beautiful entities. A romantic scene indeed. However, they did not know that their Admiral was taken as a hostage. The calculative, ever so careful boss had offered himself as captive to the great immortal.

Above, with the clouds and setting sun as witnesses, Kexing's hands stayed pasted at Zishu's waist, afraid that this hostage might fall tens' of li down form the sky, while the owner of the waist did not even mind the hand clasping him. Looking at the hand, his lips lightly curled up and continued to watch the direction they were going.

"Is this all yours?" he asks nonchalantly.

"Not mine. It belongs to the sect. This Master doesn't dare to covet anything in this world."

Zishu made a sound of agreement and thought that this guy was powerful yet humble compared to the place where he came from, everyone wanted to have everything they could grasp and lie their eyes on. 

"This is a peaceful place you have," he paused for a moment as if thinking of something sentimental, and he continued, "... a good place to live and die."

Inside, Kexing was actually trembling. He was calm on the outside and not a glimpse of anxiety can be seen. He... was... currently questioning himself WHY DID HE TAKE THIS GUY AWAY?!

What Zishu said added fuel to the fire, 'little brother why are we talking about death now? Do you want to kill this Master or die with this Master? It's the latter right? right? this hostage is so bold to plan death. I still want to dip in a hot pond, explore the beauty of the earth and eat lots of delicious food! NO CAN DO! Why do humans want immortality? It's to enjoy more things in life! LIFE is a beautiful thing, little brother!'

With all these thoughts yet he can only respond, "It is my wish to be buried here and let my decaying body give nutrients to the earth, my blood as water to plants, and my soul reincarnate as the guardian of this island."

Heh. Little brother, I know how to be sentimental in a poetic form too!

The highest mountain on the island was more majestic now as they drew closer. From its foot, a few stairs can be seen. At the end of the stairs was a massive space where a U shape house formation was built. In front was a wide empty space, with few humans, wearing white clothes with strips of red, training and all together shouting "Yi! Er! San!"

Surrounding them was the thick lushes green forest. 

The stairs then continue just a few meters above, which was double the length of the first stair. Though space of the field was now reduced to twice the size of the first field. The house was even built a little luxurious but still in U shape formation. Inside the forest were two rows of houses. 

Reaching the tip of the mountain, stood a small house, the length of the stairs was again doubled twice the second stairs.

"Is that the house of the imperial family?"Zishu asks for the sake of asking.

Hearing this, Kexing felt a little amused. "It is but my humble home in this sect." They hover around it for a second before landing smoothly, he added, "this is where will you be held captive for a while."

Though he said that, his face showed no evil. His smile was pure, his eyes almost lost from smiling. 

"En. It's beautiful." Zishu's face was devoid of real emotion. 

After the words left his mouth, two figures rush forward holding swords in their hands. Cupping their hands and bowing like it was already a practice they did all the time, they spoke:

"Master, this disciple is happy to see you back."

"Master, this disciple is immensely happy to see you back."

... or maybe not.

The two figures look at each other with deadly eyes like kids fighting for their parent's attention.

"cough... A-xiang, A-cheng... twenty laps"

The two figures' eyes widened and together said, "master?!"

but the 'master' showed a relaxed aura and replied in a calm voice, "En. I'm your Master."

While trying to think of what to reason out, Gu Xiang's eyes landed on the man beside her Master who was so out of this world. 

"Master has a guest." Gu Xiang said, seeing a glimmer of hope in Zishu's face, "I will prepare tea and fruits."

She did not move yet in her place, a gentle voice reach her ears, "A-xiang, thirty laps." then before she could refute, he added, "A-cheng, fifteen laps. Bring tea to my room and sweets."

A-cheng: Yes, Master.

A-Xiang: Master!

A-cheng followed, Kexing and Zishu but never forgot to tease his shijie, "Jiayou!" raising his fist in a 'you can do it' stance.

A-xiang can only start running.

~~~

Why do you want immortality?

chibi Kexing: To eat delicious food! to see the beauty of the earth and to dip in the pond! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

chibi Zishu: So I can accompany my husband to eat, eat and eat (*'∀'*)

Why do three eat? 

chibi Zishu: 1st eat is cook food, 2nd eat is *whisper*.... raw food (*ノωノ)

cough... and the 3rd eat?

chibi Zishu: more RAW FOOD!!! ヾ(●ε●)ノ

chibi Kexing: ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ