'Eat the grass'

They approach the expansive door that carries a simple pattern. Inside has a partition, one to receive guests and the other to the bed. This was divided by an arch door with green beads that serve as curtains.

"How about my colleagues?"

"I will have my disciples get them."

"Eat." while eating Kexing's mind connect A-xiang and A-cheng to fetch the visitors down the mountain and their little vehicle.

"What you need, as I said will take time. This is what we have here," he took out a spiritual stone from his pouch, a size of a fist, "... but I doubt this will only lift your carriage for an hour."

Zishu naturally understand this and was already thinking of borrowing a lot of stones and grouping them as one but before he could blurt out his thoughts, Kexing continued his words, "give me three months to prepare it. Cultivating a spiritual stone this size takes a week with the pre-purification process excluded so I assume it will take three months."

"I'm deeply sorry to trouble you. What can I do to help? I am your hostage, you can make me work."

Kexing sips his tea slowly, his lashes fluttering elegantly on his pale-white face. Something that did not escape Zishu's eyes. 

"Cultivating the stone, I have to do it myself but a while ago I was tremendously in awe and wanted a pond for spiritual regeneration. Of course, this is not just for me but for the elders and other disciples too." He takes a sip again as if his throat dried up after talking too much, "I will be digging two ponds but unfortunately I lack workers."

"En. My colleagues can dig."

"I also want to add a shed over the pond in case there is too much sun or rain." Of course, he could use his powers to shield him from this but why use energy when it could be built in? We.Need. To.Save.Energy.Too!

"En. My colleagues can hammer."

"Maybe it's good to add lights too in case there will be a need to dip during the night."

"En. My colleagues can do the lighting."

"Oh. but you see, we are only three here and my disciple needs to practice. I need to cultivate the "battery" and yet the food source is down the mountain... tsk tsk."

"En. My colleagues can run down the mountain and get raw foods."

A-xiang and A-cheng can only cook for three people... aiya, terrible."

"En. My colleagues can cook."

"It's settled then. Then what will little brother do?"

"En. I will supervise everything."

"Oh."

The colleagues: Aachooooo!!! 

What a scheming leader, Kexing thought. he's pretty good. pretty... good.

"The side room here is vacant, you can stay there. Your friends can stay in A-cheng's room. Ah! A-cheng--- A-cheng can stay in my room for the time being..."

That was the best arrangement for the situation, however, of course, not everyone thought so, especially the man named Zishu!

"Hmm..." Zishu grunted like he was in deep thought then suddenly he laid down his cards, "Don't you think its best for me to stay here? I am a hostage, what if I run amok at night?"

Without much thinking, Kexing responded, "What if you kill me at night?"

Oh. That's not a good word... not what a dignified master should say.