CHAPTER-2

"Mr. Hades, you are invited to the entrance ceremony in M&U, it'll be their 150th anniversary." Mark looked down at the upcoming schedule. Rowen looked up from his computer screen and thought for a moment before nodding.

"And when is it?" He asked in his ice-cold voice that Mark had to adjust his glasses on his nose and clear his throat before answering. "Next Monday, sir."

"I've other work in hand Mark. I won't be attending it." He brought his gaze back to the computer.

"But Mr. Hades-" Mark stopped mid-sentence when Rowen cocked his one eyebrow. "The chairman will be informed, sir." He nodded and walked out of the office. Rowen moved back to his work and went through some phone calls and meetings. Ren entertainment was one of the well-known companies around the world for launching its best celebrities, rather it was singers, actors, directors, producers, or writers. Rowen who was also calculative, smart, and cold was also known to be a secretive person. And no one ever knew where lived, as he had a lot of property around Magnum and all across the world. Also, no one to this date could figure out who his parents or siblings were.

Many concluded that he was an orphan. But it was hard to believe for people that an orphan could build such a strong and big company without any inheritance. Rowen Ren or Rowen Hades was also one of the most handsome bachelors to own such a big empire. Rowen never appeared in any magazines or articles by himself except for some sneaky pictures here and there.

Mara and Lucas, sentry of Rowen entered the office and stood before his desk holding their chin high. "Rowen, do you think it's Jorden? Not that I'm doubting you but he seems to be out of Magnum and there are no such sneaky movements that we can track." Lucas informed.

"He may be out of the country but that doesn't mean his minions are not here. Lucas set the meeting with Jorden as soon as he is back. And Mara keep tracking Jordan's sister." He commanded leaning back on his chair. They nodded in unison and walked out of the room.

Asterion came back inside as soon as they left. Asterion was a big and muscular 7 feet giant man who was also Rowen's bodyguard and head of the security department. Along with being his bodyguard, he is also Rowen's advisor as well as a mentor.

"I think you should attend this ceremony, being a trustee you are expected to be there. Also, Jordan's sister will be present there." He suggested. Rowen regarded him for a moment and nodded.

"We will go then." He concluded getting up and fixing his necktie.

"I'll inform Mark to clear your schedule, Lord."

Azura-

It was Sunday and we were sitting on the kitchen counter. Arura who has got a black hole inside her stomach has always been a big foodie. Still, she managed to be lean.

"I don't get it how your type of people manage to be thin. Because you are the literal meaning of stick." I started looking at her eating figure.

"I don't know. The thing I only know is that I love food." She said shoving the chocolate brownie along with Nutella in her mouth.

"Right I get it," I said still looking at her.

"Oh Crap how can I forget this. I have something for you." She said out of blue.

"And what is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Na ah. I will show it to you" she raised her index finger motioning no.

"Okay, I get it. Then take me there." I was very eager to know what exactly was going on in that mind.

We took a subway. And was still not getting where we were heading to. But as far as I knew, it was away from the main town in the periphery. And the area did not even look like a small city or village.