CHAPTER-8

3 YEARS LATER-

"Okay, students you are dismissed now. Make sure to complete the assignment as the marks will be added to the mark sheet. Thank You." Professor reminded us before leaving the class.

I got up from my seat and made my way outside the class. I planned to go to so many places. Firstly I had to meet Arura, she was working as an interpreter in a multinational company. She called me to meet her in La café urgently. She told me she was in a very deep problem.

I was waiting for Arura for the past half an hour but she was nowhere to be seen. I have to go to headquarters. If I get late, I'll be dead. "Darn it, where are you, doughnut?" I mumbled to myself. I stood up from my table, as I couldn't wait anymore I was getting late for my work. I was sure she would understand. I took my bag and made my way out but stumbled across someone.

He was holding his coffee cup that was spilled on my clothes. I gasped, due to the burning sensation that I felt on my body but soon changed my expression from pain to anger. I looked at the person who was as angry as me. That fucking bastard threw his coffee on me and he had the nerve to glare at me with his disgusting face. He was quite tall and had a very muscular body that threatened to bulge out of his perfectly tailored suit any time soon. He had a sharp jawline and perfect white skin that was well-shaved. I was ready to say something but some man who seemed to be his bodyguard held my hand. Oh boy! he was so dead.

"Leave my hand," I growled. I think he was deaf because they were ready to push me. I held the bodyguard's hand with my free hand digging my nails into his wrist making him loosen his grip. And flipped him over. Another man made his way towards me but with a quick movement, I took a sharp knife that was on the counter beside me and put it against the throat of their boss. Everyone froze in their tracks.

"Rather than picking up the fight you could have said sorry." I hissed. For a moment he remained silent and then smirked.

"Sorry my bad, but you should not have played this little act," he said. I froze when I felt something sharp against my lower waist. "Drop it! Even if you don't, I have my men around you." he hissed.

"Ask me if I care." I grinned.

"Azura, stop it," she shouted. I closed my eyes cursing her for her wrong timing. I opened my eyes to look at the man standing in front of me who was looking behind me shocked. "No!" I spat pushing my knife against his throat. He smirked at me and then shifted his gaze behind me at Arura.

"I said stop it." I could tell she was pissed. But I didn't move an inch.

"He is my boss, damn it," she growled. I froze, trying to process what she just said. He was what... the boss? "Fuck" I cursed under my breath. I pushed myself away from him. I was embarrassed would be the understatement of the year.

"Hey sir, I see you are her boss?" I said sheepishly.

Later, I and Arura were sitting in the Café for the past 1 hour. Her boss already left after the litter act that I threw. Arura told me everything that happened in past, as Arura and I no more got time to spend with each other. I was most of the time traveling to other countries and cities for my office work. I got to know that the person whom I was going to kill was Theia who was also ranked among one of the richest men of Magnum. Thanks to Arura I didn't kill that Theia otherwise he would be dead by now. Arura went to the library as she had to prepare for her project. And I, uh... I went to the bar to execute my little work.

'HUMMING BAR' was already crowded and lively as people were constantly coming and leaving.

It was nearly 6 pm and I reached the place called 'humming bar'. I took one last breath of fresh air before going inside showing my identity proof to the guard. The place already smelt like alcohol, sweat, smoke, dance, and much more. People around me were either drunk or were inside the mouth of some sluts. I pushed past them and made my way to the dingy corner of the club placing my ass on a sofa. For a moment I sat there absorbing my surrounding. Looking for a hot meal for tonight.

I pushed myself from the sofa and sat on one of the bar stools. I ordered a Ciroc Red Berry. I garbed my glass and stood up from the stool bar, I felt so low, burdened, and sad. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I tripped over my foot. Look how unlucky I am, I threw it over a guy sitting on a bar stool with his friends and among some strippers. He seemed to be in his early thirties, having a well-built body and of course a handsome face. But why do all the handsome faces have shitty deeds?

"Oh, I am sorry sir. I didn't mean to do so. I am sorry." I apologized. When I looked at him he was fuming.

"What the fuck lady, do you have any idea how much this jacket costs," he growled. Well, it looked pretty costly.

"Sorry, sir." I pleaded. And slowly his scowl turned into a mind-numbing smirk. He looked at him from head to toe and licked his lower lip.

"Okay why don't we drink and play if you win, you are free," he added

"Sure," I said.

"But not here of course, why don't we go some other place," he said playfully. I thought for a moment that if I win I don't have to give millions of dollars for his jacket. "Okay" I agreed, and I could have some fun with him later.

I gasped at the hidden room on the back side of the bar, sure he was rich. He took me by my waist inside the room never leaving a grip off me until we reached the bed. I went to look around, a little squeal left my mouth as I analyzed the interior of the room. Damn the room was pretty large. I always dreamt to have a room like that. I was busy looking at my surroundings when the man snaked his arm around my waist sniffing my scent and trailed wet kisses on my neck.

I was startled for a moment. I held his arms and pushed him lightly. Then my eyes caught something on the bed that seemed to be like some sort of elastic tie. I was confused for a moment but still managed to ask out of curiosity. "What are these for?" I said pointing to them.

"Oh well there are little toys and this is called a hogtie, want to play? I promise you will enjoy it," he said behind my back.

"Sure." I grinned I made my way over to the bed and took the hogtie for a better look.

"And how do we use them?" I asked.

"Well you need to take this belt, open the end and place your hand and legs inside it and push it until you hear a click sound," he explained.

"Oh!" I said in an amused tone making an 'o' mouth. "You mean like this." I took the tie and locked it around his wrist with the bed, it locked him in a way that he couldn't get out. He was struggling to get out of it.

"What are you doing bitch?" he shouted.

"Tch. Tch. Tch. Tch. I think you are going too far how can you call me bitch babe? We haven't even started playing yet" I said. He smirked at my statement, ready to be played along. I took out a gun and shot his leg. He groaned in pain and held his leg with his free hand.

"Now, how do we play with you? I asked with the gun pointing under my chin.

"Do you know who I am?" he shouted holding his leg.

"Too sad, babe! I can't play anymore because others want to play with you." I said ignoring his question. He struggled to get rid of hogtie. "Guards" he shouted. And the number of men came inside pointing their guns. Well not at me, but at him.

"Well done Dark." Said a voice.

"I know, better than you Black," I said gritting my teeth. I hated this damn man. If he was not my partner and of course my senior the bullet would be in his head right now. Why? Because hated petty humans like me.

"Oh! I am hurt." he fake pouted. Fuck him, I hated pouts.

"Take this shit out of here," He ordered the men. They struggled to take Antonio out of the room who was shouting, threatening, and cursing me that he will come back. I made my way out of the room and stepped over the dead bodies of some guards. A car pulled in front of me I stepped inside and closed the door behind me but the pain in the ass once again approached and knocked on the window. I slid down the window and shot him an impatient glare.

"Shaomi ordered to see you at the headquarters. Maybe for some new project." Said, Black.

"I never asked you, now fuck off," I said and the car came into life leaving the bar behind.