CHAPTER-26

"Sit Miss Norwood." Rowen nodded towards the bed. Commanding aren't we Mr. Hades? I clenched my fist and sat on the bed without saying anything. Rowen walked towards me and sat beside me. Why do I always have to feel so nervous and jittery around him? I cleared my throat and turned to look at him.

"I'm guessing Arura is informed about Minnie?" I started first because I couldn't take so much tension between us. Rowen spared me a glance but then looked at the ceiling and leaned back on his hands. Sit straight damnit! I won't be able to focus!

"She is. And she has returned to Florida, to her family for a few days." He stated calmly. I gulped a tight lump in my throat and nodded. "Stop beating yourself for what you didn't do?" Rowen looked at me giving me his undivided attention this time.

"But we both know why was she murdered." And it could not be changed by any of us. I looked down at my fingers and continued, "this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because of me." I mumbled. There was a moment of silence before I was pulled back by my elbow and I yelped in surprise as I landed on Rowen's hard muscles. I rested my palm on Rowen's chest and god did I not want to rip off his shirt and look what is inside. Focus!

"And we both know that you didn't kill her." He said. I almost groaned in annoyance because of his stubborn ass. "That's the reason humans are weak, they beat themselves up for others' doings. You don't have the authority to punish yourselves and yet you all do. Your kind lives on feelings. Sometimes you have to accept the things as they are." He dug his fingers in my waist and I almost purred against his touch. I arched my eyebrows at him because when was the last time he spoke this much?

"I'm surprised you can speak more than five words, Mr. Hades."

"Miss Norwood?"

"Yes?"

"I can choke you to death if you don't know."

"I certainly do sir." I patted his chest and smiled at him. "I certainly do," I whispered. My heart was beating frantically and I'm sure he must have heard that. God, am I really going to kiss him? Even after what he did to me, I must be out of my mind. Rowen's eyes darkened, maybe he guessed what I was doing. Get away from him you horny bitch.

Just one time and I won't ever touch him. On second thought I doubt that. I leaned forward and he dug his fingers in my waist making me halt. I looked into his unreadable eyes.

In a second he smashed his lips on mine making my stomach implode. And the warm blood gushed through my entire body. I held the back of his neck pulling him closer and he brushed his thumb just below my breast making me gasp. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, exploring and ravishing it. I buried my fingers inside his hair and tucked them making him groan, he trailed his other hand on my back. I threw my head back in pleasure, his lips went down my neck where he kissed, sucked, and nibbled it making me moan but he covered my mouth with his hands and his lips came near my ear.

"We don't want Asterion to hear now, would we?" he breathed and bit my earlobe making me dig my fingers on his shoulder. Was Asterion outside the door? The thought soon skipped me as he continued his assault on my skin making me burn from both inside and outside. I bit his lower lip to muffle my moans. And something twitched under me making wild thoughts run inside my head. He brought his lips down to my collarbone and bit it. I tried to unbutton his shirt but he held my wrist making me stop. I looked at him in irritation but he was expressionless.

"You do not want that Azura, this is your pain making you do it." I looked into his eyes to find any doubt, but his eyes were so cold that it was hard to find any emotion. I clenched his shirt one last time in my hands before leaving it. I sighed and nodded, he was right after all. I wanted to distract myself, from all this pain. Why it has to feel so different around him? I don't want to feel like this.