CHAPTER-12

I bought a new cell phone as I had a habit of breaking them every once in a while. It had been two days since I last saw Rowen. I was worried that what if he got to know about me or what if he thought that I couldn't help him? I hope my plan goes as I wanted. After an hour or two I got a message.

'Office, Now!' The message was from an unknown number. Before I could think who was it, a car halted in front of me and I knew who it was.

They were already having my very fresh information. The car dropped me in front of the building. I sighed and went inside, what could it be that he called me all of a sudden? As soon as I came in front of the blond lady, in reception the color of her face drained away as if she saw some sort of ghost. She was a human, as her soul slightly hummed in my ear.

"Hello, may I-"

"Miss Norwood you can go straight to the 50th floor taking the 2nd lift, Sir is waiting for you already," She informed cutting me off. I gave her a slight nod before taking the lift. What could be the reason that he had to walk on the earth? Moreover, a demon as powerful as him was bound to hell. I still remember him when I first saw him, I felt from the start that he was different. It was like the first day I touched him I was bound to him.

I shrugged my thoughts away as soon as the door opened. The floor seemed more like a fish market because so many people were running here and there as if their asses were on fire. I reached the desk on my right side. A guy who was a demon was busy scribbling on his notepad as sweat dripped from his forehead while talking on the phone.

"Excuse me. I'm here to meet Mr. Rowen" I said. He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows as if asking how is the salt in the ice cream. He scribbled something more on his notepad before shutting it close and looked at me once again. Waiting for me to speak something.

"I am here to meet Mr. Rowen," I said again. And once again he stared at me. It wasn't like I was speaking Arabic or something.

"Sorry I don't think there is any Rowen here." he finally spoke. What the heck, what do I do now?

"I mean Mr. Hades, ya Hades," I spoke once again crossing my fingers praying that he will tell me something. But rather his face grew pale. He typed something on his computer with his shaky hands and his eyes widened looking at the screen. He looked at me then again on his screen and then back to me.

"Ms. Norwood?" he confirmed. I nodded in response. He opened his mouth then again closed trying to find words, exactly where to start from.

"Sir is waiting for you. Take that lift pressing the 5th floor, you will reach there," he finished in hurry. How many floors does this building have? I went into the lift pressing the last button which was 5th floor. Within a minute I reached there, greeted by the immense commotion. I met a certain demon, who was also my kidnapper last time. Ignoring his intense glares I walked straight to the office and stopped in front of it. I knocked on the huge Brown shiny door two times. There was silence, I knocked it once again but no response. So I pushed the door open and got in contact with the ice-cold atmosphere around me. Nothing changed from the last time I came here four years ago.

Damn, the place was fucking cold. I looked inside but found no one. So I stepped further inside to get a better look of the place but was harshly slammed against the bookshelf. My arms were tightly gripped by Rowen. He was looking into my eyes with a lot of burning anger, trust me if eyes could kill a person then I would neither have gone to hell nor heaven but could have burnt right there. I tried to get out of his grip but failed to do so. Damn what does that bull eats?

"What the fuck you did, who are you?" He hissed digging his finger in my arms. I hissed in pain.

"Mr. Hades, leave me."