CHAPTER-5

"Do it once again, this time your hits should be more accurate." I settled on my knees panting hard.

"Come on get up kiddo is this all you have got?" He looked down at me.

Shaomi was knowingly pressing the wrong buttons on me making me more furious. I pushed myself from the ground and stood back.

Without any warning, I gave him a 540-degree turning tornado kick right on his face making him stumble backward.

"Master there's more I can do." It was the first time I ever hit Shaomi. Shaomi seemed to be amused by my sudden attack but buried it under his poker face. And at the next moment, he strangled me on the ground, taking me off guard.

"Rule number five never let  your guard down." And he punched me right on my face bursting my lip. "You will pay back for touching my face." I hissed.

"A fighter never has any attachment or emotion to anyone, anything .....not even your body part. Because it is never yours." He said grabbing two swords and throwing one of them at me.

"Hope that I will get over this then master," I said striking ni-dan waza that was striking two targets consecutively.

"I expect the same. "He said with a satisfied look on his face. "Now enough with training. You must know how to use blades, daggers, and guns."

I was not able to sleep, it has been almost a week and I slept just for 2 fucking hours in two days. Am I a vampire or what? Even if I was tired my eyes were not ready to shut. This can't be happening once again. I could feel my head thumping because of the lack of sleep. But as much as I wished to sleep, I couldn't. I think once again I have to get an appointment with a physiatrist. But Shaomi told me that he will work upon me. I don't doubt his abilities. Although his ways were traditional they were effective. Hope I will recover soon. I needed to stop overthinking so I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I sighed after taking a sip. I felt so tired both physically and mentally.

I wanted to sleep, a sleep that never ends. But I think life had some other plans for me. I sat in my place for so long until the alarm clock rang in my room. Wow, why did I even set an alarm, if I didn't sleep the whole night? I rubbed my puffy eyes and went straight to my room to change.

The class was tiring itself, today. I buried my head in my palm and sighed. Why won't the pain go away? I drank my second cup of coffee and looked at the medicine in my hand. Why can't these pills get the pain away just like my anxiety?

I walked downtown, walking by myself where I looked at a couple with their daughter. They were laughing and walking hand in hand. They seemed happy, carefree, and strong. Strong for what will come their way. Carefree of all the trouble and happy because they were together. Did I want that kind of family? I don't know. I too have got a family, they were always loving and protective parents but I was different I guess because I was messed up both internally and externally. I stepped forward but was abruptly pulled back to a firm chest. And once all the air left my lungs when I met those cold brown eyes.

"Were you trying to get yourself killed?" He asked coldly. I looked back in confusion and my eyes widened in realization. I was going to walk in the middle of the road and could get hit by some car.

"I-I. I didn't notice." I replied and pulled away from him. His touch burned me. "What are you doing here anyway," I asked. I looked at his attire and this time he was in casual black jeans and a body tight shirt, also he was wearing a cap. I could just shout that Rowen Hades was here and people would have swarmed around him.

"Then get your eyes checked because they aren't functioning properly." He said monotonously. I had so much in my mind to say to him but I kept my mouth shut. I've always been a quiet person. It was rare that I spoke what I had in my mind. So I just did what I always do, I simply stared at him.