CHAPTER-22

Thirteen hours, thirteen fucking hours and I couldn't find Arura. I went to her house to check but she wasn't there. The address that was given was nowhere on the map. Even Mara got frustrated when she couldn't find the place. Mara and Ella were helping me to find her. When they looked at my pale face, they knew something was wrong and there was no point in lying to them. I was pissed at myself that I couldn't do anything. Ella insisted that I should inform Rowen about this, but I denied it. Because there was no point in asking for his help. 

This person is behind Dark, that is me. But Rowen does not know that. I can't even imagine what would he do when he gets to know that I'm spying on him. Rowen is ruthless that everyone knows but on top of that being the most powerful demon didn't encourage me to ask for his help. I groaned feeling helpless at that point. I didn't know Arura's friends, so I couldn't ask them if they knew where she was. I cursed myself for being reserved and introverted because maybe if I was not like this I would have asked someone, anyone, to help me.

"I couldn't find one shit. Are you sure the address is correct?" Mara asked in frustration as she thumped down the stacks of maps and her laptop on it. Seeing a powerful demon like her pulling her hair in frustration was a new sight for me. But right now I couldn't care about anything. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"I don't know but that's what he told me on the message." I gritted out.

"This psychopathic obsessed demon is rather arrogant, I must say. Because I couldn't find his IP address." Ella stated. I looked at her disheveled hair that was out of there place but other than that the Empousa looked completely stunning. "And self-deleting encrypted messages are rather common nowadays among demons so it's not gonna help either." I listened to her with droopy eyes as I couldn't sleep properly last night due to the constant whispers in my head.

"Azura, I think you should go home. I'll ask Lucas for help. He is hell hound after all." Mara smiled faintly at me but it didn't reached her eyes.

"Lucas is Cerberus if I'm not wrong?" I asked Mara who nodded in agreement. "Aren't they suppose to guard the gates of hell, why would he serve Rowen?" Mara laughed at my question while Ella snorted shaking her head.

"Trust me Azura, he would rather live as a pup on earth instead of guarding hell. And it isn't like he is one of his kind, many can guard hell." She stated. "I'm sure he will find Arura even if she is on the other end of the earth. You should go." I nodded and gathered my bag pack to head back to my house. I nodded at them as a goodbye and left the building. But I wasn't going to sit at home and wait for them to take an action, they were enemies at last. I'll find Arura at any cost. I plan to go home and then needed to tell Shaomi about this.  

The journey to my house was long and tiring. I unlocked the door and headed inside. As soon as I entered, a very foul and stinky smell welcomed me. I slowly and slowly walked into the hall and then the kitchen but found nothing. I took out my gun as I saw a slight image of a foot in my room that was lying on my bed. I slowly pushed the door pointing my gun, but the smell engulfed my nose making me want to puke. I looked at the naked girl whose body was burnt above her breast, her face was damaged. Her hairs were greasy covering her face. Her stomach was torn off as the intestine was coming out. And the movement of worms could be seen there as they were eating her organs. Her legs had 'Dark' engraved on them. And her one burnt breast was cut off.

I flinched in my place as my phone started ringing. I took out the phone from my pocket with shaky hands and placed it on my ears.

 "Azura, the area that you live in is the Old Enclave." As soon as I heard Ella, my heart thumped loudly and the blood in my entire body went cold. I backed away looking at the body in front of me and I fell on my butts and grabbed my phone tightly until my knuckles went white.