CHAPTER-27

"Asterion, we are leaving for Florida tonight," Rowen ordered in a stoic voice.

"Do we have to take some men, Lord?" Asterion asked clutching his phone.

"No required, they are already there," He replied grimly. "Tell Mara, to keep her eyes upon Azura."

"As you say Lord." he bowed.

"Are those two guys already found?" Rowen asked playing with the pen between his fingers.

"Already brought to the cellar," Asteron said proudly. Rowen wanted to settle his throbbing mind but it won't until he hears their cries and begging. He wanted to make the move the first day he got to know but he constrained himself. But it was high time and Rowen has never let the person live longer than they required.

Rowen looked down at the photo of Azura He ran his hand on her face and his finger twitched.

**************

"Hey, just free us out." Shouted the man as he was tied to a chair and blindfolded. "Why are we brought here?" he shouted again. The man was sweating and his breathing was shallow.

"They won't respond, it's waste of time and energy." said the other man as he was tied to his chair who was also blindfolded the same as the first guy.

"I don't even know from how long we are here." whispered the first victim. "My wife would have called the police by now. By the way, did you do something that brought us here?"

"What, are you kidding me? I didn't even touch a fly to get in here." Scoffed the man.

[3 days later-]

"I'm starving." groaned the first man.

"So am I brother." breathed the other. "I'm trying so hard that what did I do to deserve this but nothing is hitting my memory."

"So am I." said the man hanging his head low. "Are we even going to know why are we brought here? Or we will be left here to rot?"

"I don't know. Not until our captor tells." said the other.

'twinkle twinkle little star' whistled someone across the room, both the boys alarmed.

"W-who is there?"

'how I wonder what you are.' the whistling continued in a dead creepy way.

"Just open us." growled the second victim.

'up above the world so high.' the whistling continued ignoring the pleas and threats. Both the men remained silent as there was no chance that the person was going to reply.

'like a diamond in the sky.' whistled the man.

"Welcome gentlemen." said a deadly cold voice making the two men shiver. "I hope you rested well."

"Who the hell are you?" growled the second victim as he shuffled in his seat. "Open us," he demanded. Rowen just looked at them across the room and he clicked his tongue 'Tch.'

"Now, why would a person free you if you are intended to kidnap, hmm?" Asked Rowen pushing himself from the wall as he walked towards them.

"Why are we brought here?" asked the first victim. Rowen narrowed his eyes settling his calculating gaze on them. "Who are you?" he asked. Rowen just tilted his head. No one knew what Rowen was thinking at that moment. Asterion just stood beside the door ready for the order.

"Open their blindfolds," Rowen ordered nodding to both of the men. Asteron did as he said. Both the men squinted their eyes due to the sudden light over their heads.