CHAPTER-6

"Okay class, it's good that your exams are over. It might have been tiring. I went through your answer sheets and I'm happy to say that you all did well." Said the professor giving a satisfied look.

"So the committee had a meeting last week and they decided to take students for the excursion after exams. And you will be happy to know that we will be going to Eternal flames hill. The good thing is that as a political science student you will find it educational. And here comes the bad news that it is strictly forbidden to climb up the hills by any means of transport as instructed by the owner of the hill. So basically we have to climb up the hill on our own." She said beaming her smile.

Everyone groaned in irritation hearing the last statement. By the way, could anyone tell me which one of them was a piece of good news?

"It will be tiring but when we reach the top, it's more fun there. And the good thing is that all the 28 colleges of M&U will be going together. So you will be able to accompany your friends from other departments too. We will be camping as the place has no inn or lounge. So make sure to take all the necessities that are required. It will be a 5 days and 4 nights trip so we will be leaving on Friday afternoon which is tomorrow. And yeah camps are already set there so no need to worry. You may take your leave now." And here she ends her long speech.

"I am sure you heard about the trip."

"Yeah, I did."

"So you are going," Arura stated.

"I am not going anywhere doughnut."

"Yes you are, and no but's."

"If something happens you are so dead."

"No worries." She gave a thumbs up spreading a wide grin across her face.

"It's still not yes, I will think about it" I added.

"I know you love me so you will come."

"I said I will think."

"Okay enough with this now we are here to spend time not to fight." She garbed my hand and dragged me to a café.

We were practicing for the past three hours. At first, it was so tiring for me to continuously practice for three hours which seemed like an eternity. But as time passed I felt more excited to learn even if it was an intense lesson. Shaomi was sitting across me not even a trace of exhaustion on his face. He had a well-built physique, fair skin, and black and grey hair. He had deep blue eyes and wrinkles around them, but not much that will make him look 53-year-old. It would be hard for a person to tell that he was 53 years old man.

"You going on a trip tomorrow?" he asked cutting the silence.

"How did you know about that?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I have students other than you who bother to tell me."

"It's not like I am going to go on that stupid trip, so I don't find any point in reporting it to you."

"I think you should go and have a break for some time."

"I don't want to."

"I didn't ask you young woman." he declared.

"Why do you want me to go?"

"I have many reasons and the most important is I am tired of watching your face again and again, and I will be out for 1 week so I won't be able to teach you. I think these two reasons are enough to answer your question."

"Yeah I get it, I will go," I said rolling my eyes.

"But don't forget to practice, a fighter is never off guard. The tougher you practice the better you get."