CHAPTER-24

"What is it, little human? You want me but you think about someone else fucking you?" It was more of a statement than a question. I managed to shake my head stiffly. He cocked his head and tapped my forehead with his index finger. "But I see something else here. You want to fuck someone else, and it's not one person but two?" He pursed his lips as if a bit irritated by the fact. "Interesting." He gritted out.

"You are wrong here I-"

"Can see what you wanted. You want to fuck me and think about someone else, we should start then?" He sentenced in his cold voice that could pierce a person if used as a weapon. I shook my head frantically and pried to heaven and hell to take me. Before I could speak a word he ripped my shirt off leaving me in my bra. I gasped as I looked that him with wide eyes. This is not Rowen Azura, it's his demon in control, he won't ever do that to you. I kept consoling myself time and again.

"Look, please let Rowen com-"

"Not happening human, not until I'm done with you here." He said in a stoic voice. I tried to cover my cleavage as his eyes fell upon it. The hook off my bra snapped open and both my hands were once again pressed to the wall above my head with his icy cold hand. The bra was melted away from my body and I was stark naked in front of his eyes. I squirmed under his gaze as the tears started brimming in my eyes. Fuck he is going to rape me. If I thought that my world wasn't falling apart then I needed to think about it again. I clenched my eyes shut as he swopped down and brought my one nipple in his hungry mouth while the other was being pinched between his fingers. He sucked on it and bit it so hard that I knew it was going to bruise because of the amount of pain I felt.

The endless stream of tears started spilling from my eyes. Tell him! My mind reminded me time and again otherwise it would happen, once again. I felt ashamed that I wanted him even after he was going to rape me. "Please don't do this to me. Don't rape me." I choked out. Rowen's demon froze and he looked up at me with his black, cold, and calculated eyes. "I don't think about anyone fucking me," I said, his eyes narrowed at my clearance. "I want Rowen to listen to me please let him come." My voice was quivering as I spoke, I wanted Rowen because at least he would think rationally. I couldn't deal with the demon drunk in anger. And I sagged in relief as Rowen's eyes came back to his normal chocolate brown color. But he seemed more distant and colder than usual. My hands were released and I almost fell to my knees. Rowen and I were at a safe distance as I explained to him. "I don't want anyone, the things that you saw were images of my past. Yes, I was fucked but-"

"But you want to fuck them again." He gritted out. I would have bashed his head if the situation wasn't like this. Apparently he wasn't rational too.

"I was fucked when I was five." I snarled in anger. "You motherfucking dumb-headed twat, can't you think clearly without putting your head up in your ass? So tell me would a five-year-old girl want to fuck two people at the same time? You are a pathetic piece of shit. And your demon is a downright filthy blockhead moronic beast who almost raped me just like them. Do you know why I didn't want to stay at your house? Because of this same reason. Where I'm always afraid that I'll have to go through those fucking days once again!" I'm sure the entire mansion would have heard me but I didn't care. Fuck him and his demons and their world. Rowen simply just stared at me and once again I thought I made fool of myself.

Rowen stepped toward me and I tried my very best not to flinch. He brought his hand to my face and wiped my tear-strained cheek. He pulled me lightly towards him and the pale blue cold fire erupted around us but it didn't hurt me in any kind and then we were in some sort of wardrobe. I looked around at the endless number of suites and shirts of all colors and kinds from pretty basic to highly extravagant. I didn't even notice when Rowen brought a gray T-shirt as he helped me wear it. No one spoke the entire time and I was constantly thinking what was he going to say or do. I was surprised when he simply left the room without speaking anything, I mean come on you should have at least apologized. But I highly doubt that a creature as powerful as him would ever have apologized to anyone.