CHAPTER-28

I'll go mad I'll seriously go mad now. The audacity of that bastard, he went to Florida. And didn't even bother to tell me. I know he is more of a secretive person but he could have told me because this thing was related to me. And I damn well know he will kill those two dickheads. My entire family will go wild. I groaned in frustration while Mara looked at me wearily.

"You know, he is going easy on them right?" Mara huffed.

"Easy, how?" I snapped. Did I just forget that I was talking to a demon? Mara sighed and crossed her arms.

"He punished them in a human form. He didn't even use his powers. I don't know why would he give them such an easy death." She muttered. You have got to be kidding me. She did. not. just say that.

"Easy death!" I exclaimed. "He should not have gone there in the first place. This shit is mine to handle not his." I hissed with venom.

"And let them live happily after what they did to you? After what you changed into. Believe it or not Azura he gave them mercy." Mara snapped back. I gritted my teeth and stormed out of room. That controlling manipulative prick, he just... just... did right.

But the major concerning fact was that the entire Magnum was shook when those 25 girls were covering all the headlines, papers and radios. But the more shocking moment was when one of the girl was just thrown from a building in front of me, naked. I was just walking to university and all of a sudden that body thwacked in front of me and it took everything in me not to scream.

I mean my throat got blocked and everything around me stilled. I just looked at the body without blinking and breathing, and all of a sudden the world resumed when some girl shouted and people gathered around the dead body. And I? I just looked ahead and kept walking without turning back with wide eyes.

 'Dead-asleep and souls awake, nights are real and days are fake' sang the voice in my head.

And until today after 5 days I still couldn't forget as it was being played in my mind, like a broken record. And then those girls, that was a threat, a warning but for what? I was still not getting it. I moved out of Rowen's house while he was gone. Because I didn't got a shit in his house to lead me to something.

I looked at the time and it was 7:47 PM and the darkness was already hiding the blue sky. I sighed and came out of my room to eat something. I switched on the lights of my hall and went to kitchen. I took a water bottle and honey-drew-melon from refrigerator. I placed the melon on the opposite side of the shelve to cut it into half. But then I felt someone behind me making me freeze and in one fluid motion I turned around with wide eyes. But then I let out a relived breath.

"You scared the shit out of me Mr. Hades." I mumbled and relaxed my body.

"What..." he said in a very human freezing voice "the hell are you doing here?" he gritted.

"Eating?" I said suddenly nervous. And he stepped towards me until we were inches apart.

"You were suppose to be at my house, Miss Norwood." he stated, his voice cool. But I could tell he was deciding, either to strangle me or slit my throat.

"Why thank you Mr. Hades. I mean it's not like you want me to stay with you until and unless you like me." I said tauntingly rising my eyebrows. And ever so slowly he bent down while I just leaned backwards, my back was already pressed to the rack behind me. He leaned closer and closer while I leaned backwards to keep the safe distance, I don't want that electricity once again in my body damnit. I held the melon tightly in my hands and dug my nails in it. Rowen was almost centimeters away from my lips. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his breath on my lips. But then there was no more breathing although he was still pressed to my body.