2: We Met.

RJ's POV

Years... It has been years and I haven't found her. All those days and nights, I wonder how she's been living while I'm here, still dreaming about waking up with her presence filling the space on my side.

While she's away, I distracted myself with working and earning a lot of money that will help me find her. That's my only reason why I haven't given up in this life. I know I'll find her someday, I know we'll meet again and be together, continuing the love that was halted not even so long after it started.

I did attend school after she left, I promised that I'll graduate the year after and I succeeded on fulfilling that promise. I had a lot of breakdowns, suffered depression but with her in mind and heart, seeing a future where I'll meet her, I survived but... I don't know until when I'll be able to live in this sadness.

I had it so bad that I keep on following someone that resembles her figure. It happened a lot of times, especially when I'm missing her the most. My mind keeps on messing up with me and pictures that she's still here, that every time I'll follow someone, I'll just end up being broken.

After I graduated, I attended an art class and finished after two years. I managed to save some money and bought the house we lived in, near the beach. I can't let go of that as it holds our memories..

I haven't had a proper rest since I worked almost everyday, all day and sometimes all night, planning to follow her in New York.

From the last talk I had with Lia, when I begged her desperately, she finally told me everything she knew and that's where Yeji was currently living. She said, she never heard any more news about her, and they were not in contact anymore.

I never mentioned Lia's name when I'm with Chaer, I know that they still into each other even though they broke up during our graduation. Yes, she didn't told me that when I ran away with Yeji. She said that all she wanted for me to hear was good news and after all those things that happened, she chose to stay by my side before she spoke out her feelings.

They haven't communicated since then and I understand why. They didn't end things bitterly but Chaer said that they end their relationship not to hurt each other for more. I know Lia was busy with their company and Chaer works at the cafe. After their break up, Chaer got other jobs and started to earn more money for her own business.

She said they promised to each other that if they're bound to end together, they'll meet again someday and if there's still feelings left to continue then no more questions will follow and she'll pursue her Lia.

I got more strength with what she told me and so I won't give up in finding my love. As I slowly build my name in art industry, I saved pretty much money that will fund my expenses for my travel abroad. I know it'll be expensive but I can say that I'm financially stable now.

Ever since I lost contact with my parents, I lived freely. I got no one to support with my money so I could keep it for all of my needs. I wanted to focus with my life and forget them.. not until I found out that they died.

I didn't cried at their funeral, even when I'm alone, not a single tear was visible. I'm not mad at them but I had a lot of questions.

I should be happy now that they're gone but why does my heart ache?

I should hate them for everything I've gone through but I felt pity.

And I'm used with living alone but why... Now that I know they're gone, I felt lonelier?

I spend my days inside my room after that, trying to cry out the stocked pain in my chest but I can't...

Laying still while my eyes were wide awake but still dreaming of having the greatest future I could have.