08. 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER EIGHT— Birthday Wishes

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER EIGHT— Birthday Wishes

───────────────

After a terrible night's sleep, Evangelina twisted and turned as she tried to forget her memories, constantly haunting her mind every minute.

Vivid pictures of the death reoccurring over, and over again, each second lingering over how she bit into Evangelina's neck.

Her mind raced, sweat from her forehead trailing down towards her neck, breathing becoming more intense each second.

"No, Vicki, Jeremy," Evangelina whispered, her teeth gritting and her hands gripping against the pillows, struggling to escape her nightmares.

Her eyes opened, panting harshly as she lifted herself from the bed. Placing a hand on her forehead, wiping the dripping sweat, as the room stayed quiet and dark.

"I'm so sorry," Evangelina cried to herself, placing her hands over her eyes, hyperventilating uncontrollably as her hands shakes violently.

"Why did you let me forget, Evangelina, lying to me?" Jeremy asked as he stepped into the room, Evangelina removed her hands from her eyes, staring straight at her brother.

"No- Jeremy, I didn't mean, I want you to be happier and not suffering," Evangelina frightened, guilt filling up her entire body as she cried to her brother.

"I'll never know, Vicki, died, lying to me all over again, just like you lied about your past," Jeremy angered as Evangelina got up from the bed, running towards the door as she pulled it wide open.

Falling onto the floor, her eyes set on Vicki being stabbed in the chest, Evangelina's eyes widened at the sight as she relived it over again, "Vicki, No!" Jeremy screamed,

Evangelina screamed at the sight, shutting her eyes instantly, as she covered her face with her fragile
hands,

─────────────────────

"When was the last time you saw, Vicki?" Liz asks, writing down on her notepad, facing Evangelina as she fiddled with her fingers.

"The Halloween dance, I saw her while I was with Elena, but we didn't talk or anything," Evangelina lied to sheriff Forbes, gulping hard as she felt horrible for lying.

"You had no contact with Vicki? Did you know anyone who might that night," Liz asked with her eyebrows raised, glancing up from her notepad.