027. 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN —
Burning Desire

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN —Burning Desire

───────────────

Gabriel sat on a chair, calmly as the two humans trembled in fear. Chills spiralling through, the air was cold and dark. Gabriel glanced at both of them, pulling out a cigarette as he lit it from the candle light filling the room.

"You two know exactly why we are here," Gabriel smirked at both of them, inhaling the smoke as they stood in front of him.

"Please, have mercy on us. We have a son, we can re pay you," the mother stammered, as she gripped onto her husbands hand.

"Re pay me? My dear, please. I don't need the money. I asked for that information and you failed to get it," Gabriel frowned at both of them, the cigarette smoke lingering from his hands.

"What are you going to do.." the mother cried at him, "please, Gabriel, our son,"

"They have a son, Caius, I would of had your son killed for this," Gabriel glanced at his brother, standing next to the wall as he observed the scene.

"But, he's innocent. however, you aren't," Gabriel points at the two, getting up from the chair as he motioned Caius.

Caius held up a bottle of alcohol, his expression blank as he stepped over to the humans. Pouring it onto the clothes they wore, letting the glass bottle smash onto the floor.

"The world doesn't have any need for weak people like you, liars and hopefully your son won't grow up to be the same," Gabriel explained to them, standing in front of the fearful woman.

The smoke blowing into her face, she made a disgusted expression as she inhaled it in. Gabriel placed a finger under her chin, caressing it gently as he tilted his head.

"Watch the life around you burn slowly, the only glimmer of light you'll see until death," Gabriel whispers to her, as Caius steps out of the room.

Gabriel flicks the burning cigarette onto the floor, instantly burning up as the fire starts to surround the humans. Hearing the roaring screams, Gabriel shut the door harshly onto them.

The fire started to spread speedily, catching onto the furniture of the house. Gabriel calmly took a step out of the house, feeling the heat press onto his back warmly.

Caius waited for him, watching Gabriel as he kept a straight face.

Gabriel stepped next to Caius, as both of their eyes seemed amazed by the image in front of them. The fire dancing, the flames inter-wining dangerously.