052. 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTHY-TWO —
Fight or Flight?

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTHY-TWO — Fight or Flight?

───────────────

In the heart of New Orleans, beneath the shimmering moonlight, a circle of witches gathered together, their eyes glimmering with newfound magic. Evangelina, a kind-hearted witch who had restored their ancestors' magic to the coven.

ancestors echoed within their minds. Their spectral forms materialized, hovering above the witches in an ethereal dance of light.

"Daughters of the Crescent Moon," the ancestral voices spoke in unison, their words carrying an air of ancient wisdom. "Beware, for the child growing within Evangelina carries the essence of the celestial line. With its birth, a power too great will be unleashed, one that could bring forth death and destruction upon our kind."

The witches exchanged uncertain glances, their expressions etched with concern.

"But how, our ancestors, She saved our coven," the witches asked.

As the ancestral voices continued to weave their haunting words through the minds of the witches, an unsettling revelation emerged. Their spectral forms shimmered with an otherworldly glow, casting an eerie light upon the assembled coven.

"The child that grows within Evangelina," the ancestors spoke with a solemn tone, "is not only of celestial lineage but also bears the blood of Klaus Mikaelson, a tribrid—part werewolf, part vampire, and part celestial witch. Such a convergence of powers holds unimaginable potential for both creation and destruction."

The witches gasped in disbelief, their eyes widening with the weight of this revelation. The mention of Klaus Mikaelson, a figure known for his tumultuous past and the darkness that followed him, sent shivers down their spines. Uncertainty gnawed at their resolve, casting shadows upon their previously united front.

But amidst the trembling uncertainty, Sophie, rose to her feet. Her voice rang out, infused with defiance and unwavering belief in Evangelina's goodness.

"No!" Sophie exclaimed, her voice filled with conviction. "Evangelina is not like Klaus. She possesses a pure heart, guided by love and compassion. She can rise above her lineage and shape her own destiny. Our ancestors are mistaken if they believe her child will bring only death and destruction."

Sophie's words echoed in the stillness of the air, challenging the ancestral warning with a resolute spirit. But the other witches, torn between loyalty to their sister and the weight of their ancestors' prophecies, exchanged wary glances.

The witches approached Sophie cautiously, their expressions a blend of concern and caution. One among them stepped forward, her voice stern and laced with warning.

"Sophie, we understand your loyalty, but do not defy our ancestors' words. Their wisdom spans generations, and their guidance has steered us through perilous times. We implore you, do not let your love cloud your judgment."