010. targeted

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER TEN — targeted

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER TEN — targeted

───────────────

a hooded man strolled up to Gilbert's house holding a pizza box in his hand. Knocking on the door harshly, Jeremy opened up the door with a smile.

"Hey, man that'll be twenty dollars," the man removed his hood, a smirk lingering upon his facade.

"Of course, Evie, we need the money!" Jeremy called upstairs, folding his arms as he glances at the man.

"Step in for a second, it's quite chilly tonight," Jeremy invited, the man nodded as he stepped foot into the house.

Jeremy wandered into the kitchen and Evangelina quickly stepped downstairs, clutching hold of the twenty dollars.

Her eyes contact the man, handing him the twenty dollars gently, the man glimpses around the lovely home, beautifully decorated with paintings, wooden stairs and a brownish carpet.

"You have a beautiful home," the man commented, Evangelina nervously chuckled while removing the pizza box from his hands.

"Thank you, I'm sorry, have we met before?" Evangelina inquires, noticing the man's jacket, almost like she had seen it before.

"No I don't believe we have, you have yourself a good night, little lady," the man winked at her, smiling as he carefully opened the door.

Evangelina raised her eyebrow at the door, taking in a sigh before walking into the kitchen, already hearing Jeremy's stomach from a mile away.

"smell good, give me it," Jeremy whines, tasting the scent of tomato cheesy pizza,

"Wash your hands, Jeremy," Evangelina commented, as Jeremy rolled his eyes, wandering over to the sink.

Elena smiled, moving over to Evangelina, opening the pizza box with a ravenous expression, "I'm so hungry, can't wait for a bite,"

"Guys, I think I'm gonna skip dinner tonight, I'm gonna head to bed," Evangelina asked, both Elena and Jeremy glancing at each other.

"You sure? You've barely touched anything, today," Elena worries, placing her hand on her sister's shoulder,

Evangelina nodded with a grin, "I'm sure, you guys enjoy the meal, love you," Evangelina kindly stated, departing from the room.