028. 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT—
Unlocked Secrets

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT—Unlocked Secrets

───────────────

Evangelina's head was pounding, as people shouted across the hall. Almost like something was trying to break out of her fragile head. She placed her hands next to her ears, pleading for them to stop.

"Stop it!" She screamed, letting go of what she tried to control.

A burst of white magic, burst out of her body. Her eyes opened, and they were revealed to be white and glowing, along with every vampire being thrown across the room due to the blast.

Falling to her knees harshly, taking her last breath as she fell.

But opened her eyes again, revealing to be inside her mind. Evangelina stood up and notices almost cracks in the walls as she saw a hallway in front of her.

The door at the bottom was kept secured with a lock on it. Tilting her head, raising an eyebrow as she saw cracks in its wooden frame.

Memories started to flash around the walls, almost like reflections as Evangelina started to panic. Silence through the hall, as she heard a creek behind her.

Her eyes hardened, as her breath hitched slowly. slowly turning, tightening her fists as she made it around. A familiar man stood at the bottom, as Evangelina took a step back.

"Why do you keep appearing here!" Evangelina shouted at him in fear, as he lit a match, smirking as he dropped it onto the ground.

The hallway set on fire, instantly flaming as Evangelina felt her body fall backwards. Hitting the ground harshly with her back, Evangelina pushed herself back up as she ran down the hallways.

The fire started to chase her, twirling after her as Evangelina yelled for help. Evangelina closed her eyes, turning around as she faced the fire.

Evangelina placed her hand out, taking in a breath as the fire disappeared. Evangelina opened her eyes to reveal the hallway, empty once again as if nobody was there.

"I'm always in here" the man grappled the back of Evangelina's neck, his mouth next to her ear as he whispered down. His finger tapped on her head, as Evangelina struggled.

──────────────────────

Evangelina twisted and turned, struggling to keep herself calm as her head pounds. Her body was laid on a new bed, found in a new hotel room high above in Chicago city. The cars flew by, as police cars rushed over to the burned mansion across the city as smoked flowed in the sky.