051. 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTHY-ONE —
Harvest Ritual

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTHY-ONE —Harvest Ritual

───────────────

Evangelina and Klaus approached the ancient church, their footsteps muffled by the howling wind that seemed to possess an unusual vigor that night. The gusts whipped through the air, causing Evangelina to raise an eyebrow, her instincts telling her that something was amiss.

"This isn't normal," Evangelina voiced her concern, her words barely audible over the roaring wind.

Klaus nodded in agreement, his eyes scanning the surroundings. "No, it isn't," he replied, his voice laced with apprehension. "We need to find Davina and ensure her safety."

With determined strides, they ascended the stairs leading to the attic door. As they approached, the wind intensified, causing the old structure to creak and groan under its force. Evangelina's heart raced, her worry for Davina amplifying with each passing moment.

Knocking on the attic door, Evangelina called out, her voice laced with urgency. "Davina, it's Evangelina and Klaus. Are you okay?"

The door swung open, revealing a scene of chaos within. Objects were strewn about, shattered and broken, as if caught in the wrath of an invisible tempest. In the center of it all stood Davina, her body wracked with pain, her anguished cries piercing the air.

Evangelina rushed forward, her distress evident. "Davina, are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Davina's expression was one of agony as she struggled to regain control. Tears streamed down her face, mirroring the turmoil within her. "I... I can't control it," she gasped, her voice strained.

"Who are you?" Davina yells as Evangelina grasps onto her hand, "my name is Evangelina! I'm here to help you,"

Davina screams in agony, as she throws Evangelina nearly across the room. Evangelina stops herself with her magic, as she places a hand around her stomach to protect her unborn child.

Klaus rushes over to help her up, "I'm fine!" Evangelina stresses, as she runs over to Davina.

As the chaos continued to swirl around them, Evangelina's mind raced, searching through the depths of her knowledge and memories. She recalled a healing spell she had once read about, a spell said to soothe and restore balance to a tormented soul. With a flicker of hope, she grasped onto this newfound possibility.

Taking a deep breath, Evangelina focused her energy, channeling her magic through her words and intentions. She began to chant the ancient incantation, her voice carrying a soothing cadence that cut through the tumultuous atmosphere.

As the melodic words spilled forth from her lips, a soft glow emanated from Evangelina's palms. She extended her hands towards Davina, her touch gentle yet determined. With each word, each surge of magic, she wove a calming influence around the young witch.