055. 𝗍𝗈, 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTHY-FIVE —
To, Our little girl

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTHY-FIVE —To, Our little girl

───────────────

Evangelina sat in a comfortable chair, her notebook open on her lap, filled with scribbles and potential names for their unborn child. Her brow furrowed with concentration as she mulled over the options, searching for the perfect name that would encapsulate the love and hopes they held for their little one.

Klaus entered the room, a gentle smile playing on his lips as he observed Evangelina deep in thought. He approached her, his eyes filled with adoration, and took a seat beside her.

"What are you working on, love?" Klaus asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

Evangelina glanced up from her notebook, her expression lighting up with excitement. "I'm trying to figure out what to call our child," she replied, a mixture of joy and anticipation evident in her voice. "I want their name to be meaningful, to reflect the love and happiness they bring into our lives."

Klaus nodded, his gaze softening as he placed a hand on Evangelina's growing belly. "They already bring so much joy," he murmured, his voice filled with tenderness. "Let's see if they have any opinions on the matter."

A flicker of amusement danced in Evangelina's eyes as she felt a tiny kick against her stomach. She gently took Klaus's hand and guided it to the spot where their baby was most active, a radiant smile spreading across her face.

"Feel that?" she asked, her voice brimming with excitement. "Our little one is letting us know they're here."

Klaus's eyes widened in wonder as he felt the gentle movement beneath his hand. A mixture of awe and tenderness filled his features as he leaned closer, fully immersed in the magic of this shared experience.

"I feel it," Klaus whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of awe and delight. "Our child is already a force to be reckoned with."

As Evangelina continued to feel the gentle kicks, a sense of joy washed over her, intermingled with a touch of vulnerability. She reached out, intertwining her fingers with Klaus's, their connection deepening as they shared this precious moment.

Together, they sat in the quiet room, enveloped by the warmth of their love and the anticipation of the new life growing within Evangelina. The notebook lay forgotten on her lap as they reveled in the simple pleasure of feeling their child's presence.

─────────────────────

Evangelina lay in bed, her body heavy with exhaustion, on the verge of drifting into a peaceful slumber. Her hand instinctively found its way to her swollen stomach, the connection to her unborn child offering a sense of solace and reassurance.