034. 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR —
Dearest Evangelina

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR — Dearest Evangelina

───────────────

Evangelina stood back in the hallway, the hallway she'd always return to at night. The crack's increasingly apparent, making her worried as this was her mind. Her hand trailed across it, walking down as the door at the bottom shun.

Evangelina ran in front of it, seeing it was nearly open. Almost placing her hand on it, she heard a voice echo around the room.

"That'll be mine," a man spoke to her, Evangelina turned around as she recognised him.

"Who are you? You appear here every so often.." Evangelina examining him, his dark hair and eyes, pale skin and quite tall.

"You really want to know who I am?" The man cackled, twirling his fingers around as a blast of black mist left his body.

"You should be more concerned, about who you trust," the man sneered, disappearing as Evangelina left herself afraid.

Gulping as her eyes closed, leaving her mind as she awoke.

──────────────────────

Evangelina awoke, rubbing her eyes as she huffed. Turning towards her bedside table, grabbing her phone as she noticed a message from Caroline.

Care Bear: Thank you for comforting me, I really needed it. <3

Evangelina responded, sighing as Caroline's dad had recently passed away. She wanted to whom Caroline, make sure she knew she had people with her. Evangelina moved off her bed, tidying it as she made it.

Letting her curls down, she opened her bedroom door as she heard voices downstairs. "It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin," Elena told them all, as Evangelina made it into the kitchen.

"Morning to you too," Damon smirked at Evangelina, she waved at him as she groaned.

"Coffee," Evangelina replied, Damon snickered at her comment.

"As in the original witch?" Stefan asked Elena, Evangelina raised an eyebrow at the conversation.

"What? How is she even alive?" Evangelina put a cup on the table, as she started up the coffee machine.

"I don't know. I guess she has connections in the witch community?" Elena didn't know what to say, as she fiddled through the cuboids.