014. 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FOURTEEN —
Masquerade

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FOURTEEN — Masquerade

───────────────

A long month had passed, quite speedily too. Katherine had put her plan in motion, using mason Lockwood for a special item called the moonstone, but nobody knew exactly what she wanted with it.

And yes, werewolves are now apparently a thing, if everyone didn't have enough drama with blood-sucking creatures, the connection in mystic falls was the Lockwood family.

The night before, Katherine had made Jenna stab herself in the stomach, almost causing her to have a fatal death, luckily she was saved and recovered quickly from the hospital.

"Easy," Kayla calmed, helping Jenna in slowly as she hung onto Jeremy and Kayla.

"Okay. Stop fussing, I'm fine," Jenna told them, walking in as Jeremy kept by her side.

"The doctors insisted we take care of you, Jenna, so doctors orders," Evangelina smiled, holding onto a bag as she laid some snacks out for Jenna.

"I walked into a knife? How does that even happen," Jenna questioned herself, both Evangelina and Jeremy glancing at each other.

"I once walked on Lego, trust me, getting knifed is complete- I got nothing," Evangelina chuckled, helping Jenna down onto the couch.

"What should I do with this?" Kayla asked, Elena took the food off her, hurriedly walking over to the kitchen.

Evangelina noticed her stress, walking over as Elena started to rummage through the bag.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked, placing his hands on the table.

"Make lunch," Elena bluntly stated.

"We're not gonna do anything about it, Katherine won," Elena whispered to the both of them, raising her eyebrows.

"She tried to kill Jenna," Evangelina spoke up, turning to Jenna with a frown.

"Yeah, Evie's right, we can't just let her get anyway with it," Jeremy agreed.

"Guys, me and Stefan are over. She isn't gonna come back, got it?" Elena was frustrated, shoving the food onto the counter.

"You're being naive, you know it," Jeremy says while rolling his eyes.

Evangelina groaned, making sure her phone was in her pocket, "I'm gonna head out," Evangelina calls out, glancing at Jeremy before he notices.