057. 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTHY-SEVEN—
Reunited

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTHY-SEVEN—Reunited

──────

Elena and Aunt Jenna sat together in the cozy kitchen, enjoying a quiet meal. The familiar sounds of their conversation filled the air, their bond as family evident in every word. But then, a knock on the door interrupted their peaceful evening.

Curiosity piqued, Elena rose from her seat and made her way to the front door. As she swung it open, her eyes widened in surprise and delight. Standing before her was her sister Evangelina, a radiant smile gracing her face.

Elena's smile matched her sister's as she threw her arms around Evangelina in a tight embrace. It had been so long since they had seen each other, and the joy of this unexpected reunion was overwhelming.

"You could've told us you were visiting!" Elena exclaimed, her voice filled with warmth and excitement.

Evangelina giggled, returning the embrace with equal enthusiasm. "I wanted to surprise you! I missed you all so much."

The sound of their reunion reached Jeremy's ears, drawing him into the hallway. Seeing his sister standing there, he couldn't help but join in on the embrace. The three siblings held each other tightly, their love and connection unbreakable.

"It's so good to have you back, Evangelina," Jeremy said, his voice filled with genuine happiness. "We've missed you more than words can say."

Evangelina's eyes shimmered with emotion as she pulled back slightly to look at her siblings. "I've missed you both too. There's so much I want to share with you, so much that's happened."

─────────────────────

"So... I've had a child," Evangelina revealed, her voice tinged with a blend of joy and disbelief. The room fell into a momentary silence as Elena, Jenna, and Jeremy processed the unexpected news. Their eyes widened, their expressions shifting from astonishment to pure delight.

Elena was the first to find her voice, breaking the silence with a gasp of delight. "Oh, Evangelina! Congratulations!" She hurriedly approached her sister, her arms outstretched, eagerly awaiting the chance to hold the precious bundle.

Jenna, her eyes shimmering with tears of joy, joined Elena and enveloped Evangelina in a warm embrace. "I'm so happy for you, Evangeline. You're going to be an amazing mother."

Jeremy, wearing an ear-to-ear grin, reached out his hands, Jenna looked at Evangelina with a mixture of curiosity and surprise. "So how did you have a child in such a short amount of time?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine intrigue. "And is Klaus the father?"