Chapter Twelve

We arrived at his parents house after no more than a 40 minute drive, we talked on and off, he told me about his meeting last night and how this week he was going to be busier than the past which seemed impossible since he was always so busy, he still insisted on having lunch with me everyday though.

I looked out the window at the three storey mansion, this is fifty times bigger than my parents home and I suddenly felt like I wasn’t good enough for him, I mean I'm just an average girl, who grew up in a normal home, my parents weren't millionaires they were just normal.

“Evan what are your parents names?” I asked as we stepped out of the car, I didn't want to seem rude and I should have asked him this beforehand.

He took my hand in his giving me a kiss like before “Tony and Annette, don’t worry they will like you as much as I do”, I smiled up at him but the more I thought about the name Tony Mason I got a strange feeling I knew him already, and more than a professional relationship.

“hang on” he whispered turning towards me, his arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me in closer bending his head down lower, his lips met mine as he held me tighter, it was no more than a five second kiss but it still made my knee's buckle, all his kisses made me weak at the knee's.

There was talking in the living room when we entered, my slightly stomach tightened when I looked at a man in his fifties, his dark brown hair with silver through it, he was fairly tall, dressed well but yet he looked exactly like Evan, this was Evans dad and I definitely knew him, hell I had spent a evening with him “that's your dad” I whispered gripping Evan's hand slightly tighter, he nodded but gave me a questioning look about to talk when he was cut off.

“well I'll be, Emilia Haven, Evan why didn’t you tell me this was the beautiful woman who's snapped you up, although I'm pretty sure your the lucky one to be with her” Tony beamed striding over towards us and pulling me into a tight hug, everyone's faces looked shocked, even mine I definitely didn’t expect that and the look on Evan's face I'm pretty sure he thinks I fucked his dad.

“so you're the woman that's finally stole my sons heart” a woman who I'm guessing was his mum asked once Tony had managed to let me go, she was very beautiful, probably in her late forties, she did look how I envisioned her, long blonde hair tied back with piercing blue eyes.

I was still stuck on the stole my sons heart comment, I definitely hadn't got his heart yet.

“I'm Anne, Evan's mother” she smiled giving me a hug.

“nice to meet you” I smiled as I hugged her back

“please come sit down, we have lots to talk about, one for starters is how you and my husband know each other?” she gave a questioning look.

Oh god this is more embarrassing than spewing on Flynn.

“yes please do tell us how you and daddy dearest know each other” Tyler called out as he entered the room.

I had to bite my lower lip from laughing as I noticed the black eye “want another broken nose” Evan glared at him, Tyler just narrowed his eyes at him sitting on the couch, Evan lent in closer to me “tell me you didn’t service my father” he growled in a low voice.

I turned to look at him shocked “watch your mouth Evan” I hissed through my teeth.

His mum had made us all cold drinks once we sat down on the couches Evan was sitting closely to me our legs touching, he had a hand placed on my thigh, I was ignoring it though I was pissed that he could ask such a thing.

“so Emilia your working up here now, with Flynn Benson am I correct?” Tony asked setting his drink down on the table beside him.

“yes that's right” I answered