Chapter Forty One

I looked at Evan and my heart thudded hard against my chest, my dress fitted tightly to my body showing off the swollen area that was my stomach, I Emilia Haven was a pregnant bride about to marry the man I loved with all of my heart.

Evan Mason.

I glanced behind him, Tyler, his brother standing there looking a younger version of Evan, today he was going to become my brother. He already was, but to everyone else it was happening now.

I thought I had lost my entire family, but turns out they’re well alive, a secret Jed knew about.

My brother, sister and parents were still alive, It seemed impossible but it was true.

My eyes darted back to Evan, his hands tightened against mine as the minister said those next words, “I pronounce you husband and wife, and you may kiss your bride. Again!”

“About time,” Evan smirked pulling me close, his arm snaking around my waist as the other moved to my stomach. His hand palmed out and spread across it, “Kiss me wifey.”

“How could I refuse my baby daddy,” I grinned with a slight laugh as our lips locked hard.

Cheering around us, clapping and laughter as Evan decided to dip me low and kiss me passionately, not that I was complaining, it was just driving my hormones crazy a little too much to be in a public area.

I took my flowers back from Jane as she kissed my cheek, “I’m so happy Emilia, Evan you better take care of her or look out!” she teased, warning him.

Evan chuckled as Tyler patted him on the back, “Welcome to the family sis, again.”

“Yes, again,” I smiled, still looking at Evan. To say I was happy right now was an understatement. I was ecstatic, so thrilled to be publicly married to this man.

We both made our way down the few white stairs as our guests began to throw rose petals and confetti at us, Jane’s small children blowing bubbles and jumping up and down excitedly. To think Evan and I would have our child soon, I couldn’t wait.

“You looked beautiful Em,” Flynn said pulling me into a hard embracing hug, “so proud of you right now.”

I was so glad he and I had made up, that was a weight off my shoulders that had been lifted. “Thank you, and I’m sorry.”

The whole Jed situation was going to be a tough one to deal with, I knew Flynn wanted to talk to Jed and see if it were true himself.  He just gave me smile and shook his head, “Your husband is waiting for you Em, go get those photo’s done so pretty boy can smile and pose like he loves to do.”

I laughed, Evan smirked. “Well the camera does love me, unlike your fat ass.”

Flynn laughed, “Fuck off before I kick your ass again.”

Evan just let out a loud chuckle as I took my hand, “Game on Benson, game on.”