Chapter Seventeen

“when do you leave?” he asked, I sat the pie down on the bedside table sinking lower in the sheets

“this week probably Tuesday”

“how long will you be gone for?” he frowned letting out a loud and hard sigh.

“I'm not sure, come with me” I asked knowing what the answer would be.

He groaned “babe you know I would I just have a ton of meetings all week and I cant cancel them”

“it's ok Evan”

“I will see what I can do but no promises, I don't like the idea of you and Flynn alone together”

“nothing will happen between us, I only have eyes for you” I promised, his hands moved and went to my hips “I trust you, so are you going to meet Wesley? That is a pretty good opportunity”

“the job is in Japan for four months” I said quietly “do you really want me to go?”

“no” he answered immediately then realised what he said “shit I'm sorry that was kind of controlling wasn't it, but I am aloud to be selfish aren't I?”

“I told Flynn I wouldn't take it but he's someone who I would love to work for, he said he would double what I earned now without even asking my salary” I puffed my cheeks out hard as I blew out a breath, why does everything have to be so complicated.

“well beautiful you should meet him, it would be good experience for you but I know I would miss you a lot” he yawned sliding over between my legs, kissing over my chest slowly getting lower with each kiss he gave me.

“keep going” I breathed out as his head went under the covers, kissing over the material of the shorts and rubbing with his fingers as he slipped them under the elastic.

“I love tasting you” he groaned over my core as I tangled my hands through his hair, his mouth drinking up my juices from the orgasm he gave just gave me.

“let me Evan” I begged as he moved up, taking his original position on the side next to me, I jumped over on him and took control, wanting to taste him now.

I loved the noises he made as I sucked him, his little breathless moans and then deeper groans, the way he held my face as he fucked my face, he wasn't at all demanding when it came to that, he was different, it was completely different watching as I could make a grown man like Evan Mason come undone with my mouth, sucking him off until he finished cumming in my mouth, loving every bit of it.

“I love your mouth” he grinned pulling me towards him “tell me why Flynn hates Wesley so much”

“you owe me a huge secret after this” I took a deep breath ready to explain “Wesley and Flynn dated”

Evan's head shot up almost knocking me out, eyes wide and mouth open “fuck off, I didn't see that coming”

“they were together two years, pretty serious and in love, long story short Flynn's dad paid Wesley off to keep away from Flynn since his dad wasn't keen on him being gay, he took the money breaking up with him right away and Flynn found out after the check was cashed and never spoke to Wesley again”

“shit, that's pretty pathetic that he took the money, would you tell me if someone did that to you?” he actually looked worried for a slight second.

“no amount of money could buy me away from you Evan” I smiled running a hand over his arm down to his fingers and holding them with mine.

“good sweetheart, so a big secret about me huh, well your the only girl I have ever gone down on and who's done it to me”